Ugly Betty: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I truely LOVE this show! I was so surprised they revealed Alexis is Alex (Daniel's brother) so fast..I LOVE Betty/Henry, and seeing Betty's sister working at Mode..Katharine McPhee! Love this show and I can't wait until next week.

• Members

I think I laughed hardest after the little exchange between Mark and Wilhelmina over her hidden camera. He said something like "I hope you don't have one in the stairwell" and she answered with "Don't worry, Mark, I don't love you nearly as much as you love yourself." It took me about ten minutes but when I finally got it I was practically choking I laughed so hard.

And I am so glad Walter is gone.

• Members

What a wonderful show that was!!! I forgot how good and funny the divine Judith Light was!!! I found her scenes with Betty last night to be the best part of the whole thing.

"Did I pass out in a Mexican whore house again?" Had me rolling!! And the shot of Betty and Claire in the bumper cars together was classic Ugly Betty!!! LOVE THIS SHOW!!!

• Members

Good show!

I really liked Hilda and Justin's storyline.

Also happy to see Walter finally gone. Bring on Henry/Betty! :)

Judith Light is awesome and I loved the ending. Another shocker.

Oh and I'm happy that the Alexis storyline is going along really fast - it seems like Daniel is already sorta accepting it now and that's fine with me.

Was Amanda not on tonight or did I blink and miss her???

• Members

You blinked and missed her. She was on at the beginning answering the phones and she was the ringleader in faxign her resume' when Wilhelmina came back to the office.

I knew that Daniel's mother killed Faye. I just didn't think his father did it and the mother seems like she is totally off her rocker when she drinks.

• Members

Fantastic episode last night..there were so many laugh out loud moments..I loved alexis and daniel's fight, when she was using daniel's own hand to smack himself.."stop hitting yourself, stop hitting yourself".............Also the scenes at the spa were also great..Judith Light is wonderfully cast in this role, so glad she's back on television...i was shocked to hear she killed faye..I really love these big cliffhangers the show gives..

I also really enjoyed the bumper car scenes, it was nice that they actually went on location for that...and finally i'm so glad that Walter is gone..i just was never a fan of his...but i was bummed when we found out Henry had an ex...and did anyone else recognize her as Hiro's waitress love interest from Heroes????????

• Members

I'm surprised that NO ONE mentioned the scene with Wilhemina and her housekeeper. Was it out of character for them to bond? Or not? Whatever, it was INTRIGUING!!!

The SADDEST moment of the show was when Henry basically said he's screwing his ex again, and at that point, Betty realized she lost Walter, THE LOVE THAT HER MOTHER TOLD HER TO CLING TO!! And that she was AAAAAAAAAAAALL alone.

Archived