Ugly Betty: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So did Walter cheat on Betty again or what? I am SO confused.

The episode was very confusing at the beginning because it didn't seem like she was leaving Mode after all. Thankfully, there was mention at the end of the episode that she was indeed leaving there in a short while, to start her newjob at Salma's magazine. Can't wait to see where this leads -- and oh, my GOD, did you SEE those previews for next week's episode?! !!! What on earth does Betty do that gets her in so much trouble?! I'm worried!

• Members

Ok according to spoilerfix.com that epsiode had been shot awhile back but the producer's had never been able to fit it in. Hence having Betty talk to the Closet lady as if it was a flashback episode. Also at one point Betty says to the closet lady that this happened while she and Walter were broken up. So Walter didn't cheat on her again.

http://www.spoilerfix.com/othershows.php

On that last shot of Betty walking away with her box, did anyone else think AF has lost weight?

• Members

Yeah - in the beginning she was packing up to move away from Mode and then closet lady asked where her bag was - and Betty said "It all started 4 months ago..."

So it was a flashback episode...and I was wondering if they had this filmed already, but scrapped it. I'm glad they brought it back - it was a no Salma episode, which is nice.

As for the previews for next week...WOW. I can't wait!

• Members

"Good luck returning my ass"

:lol: :lol:

I LOVED it. I thought it was hillarious :lol: Especially Marc and the bag. Vanessa Williams coninues to impress me. Oshi RULES...that with the music, entourage, and the fan :lol: :lol: :lol: He is SO getting a banner! I hope they bring him back because he was much fun.

The only thing is that for once I'd love to see Daniel fail.

And swooooon on Henry's smile.

• Members

Betty: Are you Bisexual?

Hunter: "You buy, I'm sexual"

:lol: :lol:

Salma's fake boyfirend was a MAJOR hottie tonight! And everything at the stripper club was hillarious.

Amazing show! I didn't even see THAT coming? And was that AMANDA as the nerdy girl at Betty's new job. Loved Salma today! Everything was hillarious. Everybody did good.

Betty vs. Nerdy Girl/HandyCAPABLE :lol: :lol:

Thank God REALWilhemina came back at the end of the show!

This show is great, clever, witty, fun!

• Members

thank god Salma Hayek is out of the show, or at least appears to be. She was really bringing it down. The show is called Ugly Betty, not Beautiful Sophia. The focus should be on Betty but the show has been mainly about hte Daniel/Sophia love story. Tonigh's show especially barely had Betty in it. Im glad the show didnt let this go to far. I hope she stays out. A guest apperance here and there is alright but I dont want to see her take over again like she did

Archived