Ugly Betty: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Another good episode.

I too enjoyed the AMC reference:

"Whoa, I've never known anyone that's been blackmailed before. That is so All My Children....which I used to watch with my mother. I don't know why I just said that."

AND

"Even Erica Kane forgave her daughter Kendall when she slept with her 4th husband. All My Children - its just something I know."

LOL :lol:

I also really liked the Prom night flashbacks. Betty looked hilarious.

• Members

OMG!! What a wonderful episode!! Henry and Daniel I swear are two of the hottest men I have ever seen, Santos too! Santos is like that thuggy bad boy hottie. Daniel is the preppy hottie who was in a frat! And Henry is the dorky hottie that we all want!!!

And...OMG!! Betty and the prom glasses!! That was the best thing ever! Also the AMC stuff was a good non-shameful plug!! I love it!

• Members

Another great show...Ugly Betty is a show i can always count on to cheer me up and put a smile on my face...Amanda's storyline was hillarious tonight..I have to say she's my favorite character on the show..But i love everyone else also...And Santos is such a hottie...

• Members

Another hilarious episode.

"She's 130 pounds of bitch!" The Hilda stuff tonight was funny - I like her new boss.

Amanda and Marc are still my favorite pairing. I could watch those two all day.

Can't wait for that Charlie to leave and let Betty/Henry get together for good.

• Members

OMG I just realized that the winch that replaced Amanda was Shayna Rose (Ex-Stephanie, DAYS) Glad she got a guest spot on Primetime. She's def going to go places.

Poor Alexis :( I felt so bad for her.

UB is just the most awesome show ever! I cannot wait for them to get to Mexico, looks excellent

• Members

I guess I'm in the minority but anyone else feeling the show has been a bit off the last two or so episodes? It always was a great mix of heart and camp/cartoony stuff but this last ep especially seemed pitched SO fast and SOO cartoony - I still enjoyed it but it just felt a bit off balance....

• Members

I jumped for joy when Marc hit that bitch and she fell down the stairs. I HATE that Whilmenia is gonna frame Claire for having her beat up. I know she won't win because some how, some way, Bradford will find out she lied.

I too felt sorry for Alexis. I loved when she was getting ready to leave and grabbed the guy and tolkd him "I may be a woman, but I still know how to hit like a man." :lol:

And was it me or does Alexis' ex-girlfriend looks like Amanda?

• Members

On another forum someone else agreed with me at how cartoony this ep felt (the male secretary SUDDENLY getting much meaner, Charlie suddenly turning MUCH more shrewish) pointing out that no one even reacted when the secretary threw something at Betty. I dunno...

Archived