Ugly Betty: Discussion Thread

Toups

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Tonight's episode was freakin' hilarious.

I laughed out loud when Judith Light's character showed up at Betty's house and her dad asked "Do you take anything with your coffee?" and she says "Vodka and ice, hold the coffee...thanks." - then she sits down and that black chick with her new ghetto hair pops into the window staring at her. That whole part was just hilarious to me.

I love Amanda too - funny stuff with that rubber dress.

• Members

Me too. Like you I was laughing out loud with everything that happened at the house. I just hope Mrs. Meade's character gets away with the murder. I want Judith Light around.

And then Amanda's new hat at the end...

Poor Christina has been forced over to the dark side. Previews for next week look excellent.

• Members

One of my favorite episodes!!!!

I loved when Daniel's mother showed up at Betty's place and her dad's social worker showed up.

I felt really bad for Betty at the end.

Amanda was cracking me up with that dress! LMAO.

• Members

No one has talked about last week's episode yet....

It was HILARIOUS. All the Marc/Betty/Amanda stuff was so funny. I was surprised at how well the guy who plays Marc did with his dramatic stuff, coming out to his mom and all. He did a great job in this episode.

The Wilhemena/Claire scenes were funny too when Claire was trying to get to the liquor.

Just an overall really funny episode....

• Members

Thursday's episode was really, really good. I was cracking up during the dinner scene between Betty/Mark's family. I felt really bad for Mark when his mother didn't approve of him being gay. Really great acting by Michael Urie.

Can't believe Daniel let Alexis/Alex beat him like that, and give up..

Wilhemena! Now she's going after Daniel's father..

No new eps for 2 weeks?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived