Lost: Discussion Thread

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Me either. There was no plot movement, but this episode was a breath of fresh air. Thank GOD for Hurley. This has to be a major appeasement for the fans. I'd take Hurley over The Others and Jack any day. Hurley is such an engaging, sweet character, and I love that Cheech is his dad.

I hope they 'broke' the curse so Charlie stays alive!!

• Members

Though there was absolutely no progress this episode I still say it is probably one of the best ones this season. Finally there was true to form LOST character interaction, this show is an ensemble, it is that that has made it succesful not 3 Main characters. But still the show has not answered any questions and the line in the previews "if you miss this episode you won't know what people are talking about in the morning" was such crap considering there was nothing for people to talk about!!

• Members

I didn't think this episode was too bad...miles better than the crap we saw on 2/14. Some of it did seem a bit "filler", but then again it is good to see the characters develop. I'm still excited to see what is coming next.

• Members

I did like this episode seeing Hurley, Charlie, Sawyer, Jin, etc together. At least it wasn't as confusing as last week. I just don't know what to say anymore about Lost, maybe it's suppose to be confusing like this.

• Members

It does. I know I sounded awfully negative, and I intended to be about most of Wednesday's show, but the anticipation is there again, for me - just from that last minute with Rousseau. Just when I'm about to give up, they pull something out of their bag of tricks.

Don't know if I'd go that far, but the potential is there. It'll have to roar a little harder for me to give it that kind of praise. Let's hope it does. We all know how good it can be.

Archived