Lost: Discussion Thread

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This episode was hands-down the best episode of the season. I am sad that Eko was killed. He was one of my fave characters. But everything leading up to his death was really good. It was intriguing to see that the smoke monster is a shapeshifter. Interesting twist that the smoke monster morphed into Eko's brother. It makes me wonder if the visions that the other castawys have are the smoke monster as well, such as Jack's dad, the horse Kate saw, Hurley's imaginary friend. The creepiest scene of the episode was when Juliet held up the cue cards on the video and revealed a plan to get rid of Ben. I wonder if it's true that some of the Others are annoyed with his leadership or if Juliet just wants to get rid of Ben for her own personal gain. Or maybe she is mentally manipulating Jack to see how he reacts.

• Members
ICAM! Eko was my new favorite character. And I was sad to see him go but this patteren of adding character and then killing them off just doesn't bode well for Nikki, Paolo, Desmond, etc. It doesn't make me want to get invested in their characters. Does anybody else think Paolo is like the new Sawyer of the camp?

I am so over the Others. It is just boring to me. :mellow: The actors that are playing Jack, Sawyer and Kate are doing well. Its just that the strength of this show lies in its entire cast not just 2 or 3 particular actors. I don't like the isolation from the rest of the cast. I want them back on Craphole Island with the rest of the camp and plotting what to do about the Others. There is more of them than they are of the others.

• Members

I'm really not that into this show this season....So far its been pretty lame..But i will say i love the addition of Julliet...the scene with the cue cards was a nice twist...Glad someone wants to take that creep Ben down...

The EKo stuff was boring...i wish we could be done with the monster on the island crap...In my oppinion its just embarassing to watch....and sadly they killed another character added season 2...First Anna Lucia, Libby, and now Eko...What was the point of adding those characters....

Next week looks good with Sayer and Kate getting it on...

• Members

I've been wondering that myself. Eko was so great last season with his coming to grips with his brothers death and restoring his faith. Plus he had met the smoke monster and lived. Now all of a sudden the smoke did him in? WTF?

I am still really enjoying this season though. I love how the others have Jack, Kate and Sawyer and love Juliet, especially with Jack. It takes away the sting of having Kate pick Sawyer....that man has had the most sex so far on the island!

:)

• Members

I sure didn't want to see Mr. Eko get killed. That evil black smoke is stupid though. It actually dragged him, slammed him up against trees & to the ground. How is the show going to explain that?

It also doesn't make sense to kill off folks and then turn around and add new characters. I want some questions answered and have this storyline move along. It's starting to get boring.

I think the guy in yet another hatch, had a patch on his eye. He looked like an alien at first.

Juliet (Elizabeth Mitchell) played a real creepy part in Running Scared (a movie on DVD starring Paul Walker). http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0404390/maindetails

• Members

According to TV Guide.com, the actor who played Eko didn't get along with the cast and wanted off the show. So really, he had to get killed off.

So far I'm really enjoying this season. I can't wait for Sawyer and Kate next week.

I'm also enjoying the edition of Elizabeth Mitchell to the cast. I'm enjoying her and Jack as well.

Reall can't wait for this weeks show. :)

• Members

Yeah she was a chid molestor!! I've seen her elsewhere, she has an eerie resemblance to Carrie Anne Moss from Models Inc, and the Matrix.

I'm pissed Eko has been killed. When the promos were out I thought it was going to be the two new people. The black smoke was interesting, I guess it is a shape conformer and could very well be responsible for all the things everyone else have been seeing like Jack's father and the black horse... and even Walt, and that one lead Shannon to her death as well...

I love LOST, it's amazing but they're going around in circles too much, especially for a show that is losing its viewers, losing its hour and about to go on break for another what 2 or 3 months!!?

• Members

No one's talking about the "best episode of the year".

BS, this episode has been mind-numbingly non-eventful. The season finale is so far the best episode of the year (the one in MAY). I can't believe this show is headed inthis direction and won't be on until February!!

• Members

What happened to Sun and Jin? They were with Sayed, now Sayed appears with Locke and we don't know what happened to them... and Claire... 6 episodes...

That was SOOOOO uneventful and the cliffhanger. What the heck was that?!

This show has a lot of work to do in February. I'm not hyped at all but I am still looking forward to it because I still love this show soo much. But really these past six episodes have been quite uneventful and have not delivered IMO.

Archived