Lost: Discussion Thread

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG This episode was fantastic. I have absolutely no complaints!

I like it when Charlie asked if that was drugs and was Locke forgetting the absolutley no tolerance policy he had. LOL! :lol:

And Desmond's premonition was spooky. He looked Hillarious in Hurley's shirt. :lol:

And Finally BOONE! Oh Boone, you make me Swoon! :lol::lol:

• Members

Another great episode. I'm glad to see that the hatch guys are ok, albeit changed a bit. Although I was hoping to finally find out WHY Locke had been in a wheelchair before the crash.

The previews for next weeks episode looks fantastic! What are the others going to do to Sawyer? Is Jack supposed to take part in it? Why are they asking Kate if she loves Sawyer, to save him? OMG!! :o

• Members

It was a much better episode than the last one! Loved it! :D

Does anyone else think that the village in Locke's flashback actually seemed like "an Other camp"? Everyone was so nice to each other, but were actually "the bad guys"...

Desmond's premonition was great!

BUT I WANT SOME ANSWERS!!! PLEASE!!!

• Members

I thought it was somebody in a gas mask.

I think Locke and Ecko and that new girl, Nikki?, and probably few more people will go to all the hatches looking for Jack, Sawyer and Kate.

So who has the tumor? Ben? Can you really look at an x-ray and tell how old somebody is?

Desmond's premonitions are just flat out awesome. Its like Walt but all grown up. :lol:

• Members

We don't know that Michael and Walt made it to safety.. for all we know, they could be still on the boat trying to get back to the "real world" or maybe they are still kept by Others (but I don't think this is true..)

Next two episodes should be great though! :D

Archived