Lost: Discussion Thread

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

It's $60 million with Warner Bros for television and Paramount for movies.

JJ hasn't probably been involved with Lost that much since the first half of season 1. It's been Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse's vision ever since.

I for one loved last night's episode. We learned more about Juliet....Kate/Sawyer got a away......I didn't find it boring at all.

And the episode got around 14.7 million viewers, not 8.5 million.

• Members

I heard that abc told him to hurry up with the others plot, abc has had to tell him this before on another show. Personally I think lost could stick around for another 2 seasons, after that there would be no point. In order for that to happen they actually will have to reveal the others plot at the end of this season. Then next season can be about how to stop the others(or whatever the real plot is) and the final season would be about them finally getting off the island.

• Members

While I liked this episode, I didn't think it was the appropriate time to see it. Maybe the fourth or fifth episode into the new season just not the second episode following a Juliette eccentric epi. i don;t know if I liked the new format either. Jury is still out on that one. I guess Charlie is a Dead man walking now. B)

• Members

Sigh...

LOST gots its lowest rating ever, (following last week's low), 7.4... The 10'oclock thing is hurting it. Those numbers are lower than Heroes!! Forget about the show itself and the storylines, but the show is driving itself into the ground.

I hate that the show is losing all of its core characters. Is this ALL because of contract negotiations? It makes no sense because characters like Charlie have had over 3 or 4 episodes revolving around them, their psyche is part of the LOST feel and then they die and you forget all about how they were supposed to fit in to the equation. I guess that is the whole point, the writers want us to forget all the bones they have thrown at us because they don't know what it means.

Uhm, where is Desmond's wife? The show has still not addressed last season's cliffhanger! That's ridiculous. And the dropped/plot holes are too glaring. Why do we see Sun now? Last we saw her she was on the boat that was hijacked by the others. And that was where we last saw Sayid until he popped up with Locke in one of the earlier episodes.

I hate this glaring plot holes, before it was part of the fun that was LOST, now it is just annoying.

Archived