Lost: Discussion Thread

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

NOT the best episode to end the *fall season*. :( I was expecting so much more.

I didn't care for Kate getting it on with Sawyer. I felt bad for Jack when he saw them on the monitor. I did like the fact that even though it upset him, he still did right by them and is trying to help them escape.

• Members

No big cliffhanger at all. In fact, I read ALL the interviews for this season (the one that just ended, the fall one) and they promised so much. Mystery, intrigue much more about the characters, their lives, a little less of the sci-fi things and BIG cliffhangers each episode. There were no big cliffhangers at all, one or two good ones, but there has been very little character interaction at all. I quote, they said, "this show is about the character dynamics". Well I guess they were only talking about Kate, Jack and Sawyer. I love them too but c'mon. Really. This episode would have been better had everyone on the island be featured. But so far these six episodes have been all about Jack, Sawyer and Kate and very little about the others.

• Members

They did say on the beginning of season that first 6 eppys will be like a mini series centering mostly on Jack, Sawyer and Kate... (which I always thought would be a mistake...)

And as a result, it turned up pretty blah... :P I love Lost, but the first six eppys were really not all that... Skate sex was great yesterday, but the cliffhanger was pretty bad...

Hopefully, with the whole mini series format now being over, when Lost comes back they will be back to the old Lost... I just hope that this looooong break doesn't hurt them!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived