Lost: Discussion Thread

• Members

I don't mean to burst anyones bubble but jj abrahams and his co-workers probably have know clue where they are going with this story. If you ever watched alias you will understand what I'm saying. I hope they don't do to this show what they did to alias, inconsistent writing, re-writing vital parts to storylines/plots, ruining characters fans love, and storylines ending with no pay-off. I think we got a little taste of what I just mentioned last season, I really hope they don't ruin this show, I do not trust jj abrahams.

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was kind of losing interest in the show, but the open really grabbed me again. I'm kind of torn by Lost. I really like it, and all the wierd stuff that happens, but I need a little payoff.

I'm afraid it will end up like the X-Files, which had 5 really excellent seasons. Then it was known that the show was a top 10 hit, and it would contiune, so we got a series of everything you thought you knew was a lie type of episodes. And I am fine with that, except the creative juices were running low, so the new mysteries and mythology had with lesser twists and storylines, and the show declined from there. It stopped making any sense. I can't even watch the last couple of years of that show, and I hope Lost doesn't try this too. Alias kind of did this too.

• Members

While I loved the whole Island storyline. I am just sick to death of Jack's flashbacks involving his father. :rolleyes: With Anna Lucia dead, I really doubt Jack will find out that Claire may or may not be his sister, so I see the Daddy issue storyline just going nowhere. I doubt the Others will give out that kind of information; that would just be so Un-Lost like for a character to find out something that is relavant to their flashback. :P

• Members

Eh, tonight's episode was so so for me. I am getting bored with the Others already if all we are going to see is people in cages and people watching TV screens. But By Golly next week's episode looks *Curse word* Awesome! :D

Loved seeing Trixie. *RIP DeadWood* :(

• Members

I loved this episode too. Imo, this was everything last week's wasn't: Suspenseful, well paced, and involving.

I hope the Others don't go after Sun now that she's killed one of them. Too bad she didn't shoot more.

Ben & Juliet must have been lovers by the way they're treating each other.

Sawyer & Kate's kiss was scorching. I hope she's made up her mind that she wants him instead of Jack.

I hope we see more of the other people working for the Others. I wonder if they're plane or boat crash survivors who were kidnapped. I also wonder why the Others killed some people (like most of the tailies) and enslaved the rest. At this point, I don't see how they can turn out to be the good guys.

The ending was terrific, too. Will Jack betray his friends for a chance to go home? Can Ben really get him off the island?

• Members

What a great episode! I *heart* this show so much. :wub:

So Ben was born on the island? How long have people been living there? Wasn't DHARMA started in the late 60's or early 70's? Benry is older than that!

I think Kate is being kept with Sawyer to keep him calm. They can all see Sawyer has a soft spot for her. I liked how she asked about Jack too. I think she cares for them both very much.

• Members

I loved this episode!

Lot's of fun and excitement!

Loved how Jin almost killed Jae...and Jae thinking it was because he was sleeping with Sun.

Then Jae landing on Jin's car. Shocking!

I cheered when Sun shot that one *female dog word*!

...I was like "what the *place where the devil lives*!"

"Did Sayid only put one bullet in that gun?...Get more of them girl...shoot 'em all!"

I also liked the girl...Mini-Sun. She was a cutie pie.

That kiss was amazing between Sawyer and Kate. :wub:

I really laughed at those two.

Sawyer: "Your kisses taste like strawberries."

Kate: "Yours taste like fish biscuit."

I almost thought this was going to be an episode where Jack wasn't on... :o

I don't think Michael and Walt got off the island. I don't trust that weasel Ben.

He makes a good leader of the Others though.

• Members

Meh.. for me premiere was better... And we didn't get almost anything new today... and it's kinda getting tiring... I mean, I love my LOST, but come on, GUYS! I am losing my patience!

I liked the Sawyer/Kate kiss... I've never wanted her with Jack... and I loved Sun shooting the Others [!@#$%^&*].. Yay, Sun! :D

And I liked the last five minutes with Ben telling Jack about the outside world and Jack seeing the Red Sox winning the championship..

Does anyone remember how Jack's father used to say that Red Sox will never win or something like that? And now Jack learns that Red Sox DID win? That was great! :D

Other than this, I thought it was pretty uneventfull...

But the previews for episode #3 actually look soooo good! :D

• Members

This episode was much better than the premiere..I always enjoy the episodes with Jin and Sun...i really enjoy both their characters...Sun shooting the others was a shocker...i was happy she got away safely, but how long will that last...

the kiss was hot....

and finally the end..WOW..crazy...

Archived