Lost: Discussion Thread

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
They spoke russian. The translations I seen just amounted to "SHoot me" "there is another way" "No just do it" yada yada yada. Nothing valuable.

It was fairly good episode but somebody needs to give Locke a keyboard or something so he will quit pushing buttons that have consquences. :lol: And I was glad that Sawyer lost the ping pong match, his use of nicknames used to be cute but now its just annoying.

• Members

I turned it off when they decided to play ping pong for Sawyer's stuff. They risked losing their stuff for a tiny ball. I just can't understand why no one acts like they're on an island with a monster and a tribe of crazy people. This show has lost ALL sense of realism, there isn't even a little bit and when that happens, I'm done.

• Members

Wow last nights episode was awesome, after the last 2 eppys I finally feel like LOST is back and its former self. This is the 1st time this season that it has actually felt like the same show!! I LOVE it! I hope it continues and the shift doesn't go back to the others alone, though, it doesn't seem that way!! The ending was brilliant! Jack fitting in was weird but made sense. I hope the show answers some stuff though. And wow to Claire and Jack being brother and sister! Did NOT see that coming!

• Members

I actually liked last nights episode, Locke is my fave. I find it odd that Locke is slowy but surely sabotaging all their leads to the others. I totally am starting to think that Locke was recruited by the others and that could be why the plane was crashed along with many others on the plane, his reactions to them is as if he knows of them somehow but does not know them. I love that we finally get find out why he was in a wheelchair, and it better not fall flat like the kate saga. :rolleyes: I think Claire being Jack's sister is pointless and serves no purpose but to give claire more backstory.

• Members

Last nights episode was awesome. It finally felt like a season 1 episode. :D I thought Claire was going to be Jack's sister after watching Anna Lucia's epiosde last year when Jack's dad(I still don't know his name) was arguing with the blonde lady, (which is probably Aunt Lindsey) about the whereabouts of "her".

I actually though it was in keeping with Locke hitting Sayid over the head when Sayid was trying to find find a radio signal during season 1. Plus John and Rose made it clear in Rose's epsiode that they were happy on the island and didn't want to leave. If they found the others then there is a possiblilty they can go home and that is something John doesn't want.

• Members

Now, THAT was the best episode this season. I loved finding out Claire was Jack's sister, and Emilie was just great in the episode, esp. in the end with her mother. I loved how they tried to get off the island, and even showing a little bit of mystery with the one-eye guy being killed, and finding Jack having fun with the others. Next week should be good because we finally find out how Locke became parazyled.

Is Lost really back?? One can only hope.

• Members

While it was a good episode, I just thought it was a little too convient that Locke's Dad showed up on the island. I knew John didn't want to get off the island! My favorite part was when Locke pointed out that he was up walking around and Ben was in the chair. Oh and the part where Sayid revealed to Alex that Danielle was in fact alive. I don't care anymore about Jack or Kate. :blink:

Archived