Lost: Discussion Thread

• Members

I LOVE Juliet. Love her! And I love Jack/Juliet. I'm hoping Juliet ends up coming through for Jack. I mean, Jack HAS kept her there against her will, she'll do whatever it takes to get off the island. She could easily just turn on the Others instead.

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Exactly! And how amazing was Elizabeth Mitchell last night? Ah! She was awesome! And I love how we just don't know which direction Juliet will go. The entire finale should be centered around it and it would be awesome, because yes, she feels familiarity with Ben and the Others, BUT deep down, all she wants is what the Losties want. To go home.

• Members

I know he sent her there making a bet that he could get her home. he probably told ehr about the boats they have. Anyway...i think they take the children to survive on the island because they can't have kids for some reason.I still dont udnerstand this box and where is Lockes dad at lol

• Members

I actually liked this Desmond episode. I am mad at the ABC promo department, where was the scene where Sun asks Kate if Jack is one of the others now?

Ok did anyone with a TiVo could you please check for me something, When Desmond sets his robe down on the desk at the end when he is quitting, there is a picture on the desk. Now could the person with TiVo please check for me if that was a picture of the lady that was in the earlier Desmond flashback. The creepy white haired lady who also saw the future.

• Members

That scene if from next week's episode D.O.C. which stands for Date of Conception. It is a Sun-centric episode. The promo you are speaking of also showed scenes/clips from other upcoming episodes. It was a preview for the remaining episodes before the 2 hour season finale. The finale, btw, is going to blow us all away.

• Members

I have tried giving this show the benefit of the doubt because the first season was fabulous, but at this point, I totally think the writer's are making it up as they go along. :( They seem to be pulling every Tom Dick and Harry's LOST theory off the Internet and throwing it into the storyline. I don't think there is or ever was a general outline or 5 year plan for this show.

• Members

I began watching Lost this season and I immediately was intrigued and frustrated. I was frustrated because of of course I had no clue what the hell was going on and didn't know anything about the Others from last season or the backstories of some of the characters. I was intrigued because it did seem interesting which surprised me since I didn't hop on the bandwagon during Season 1. I wish Ian was still on the show though since I love Ian S.

However I watch the episodes regularly now and I must say that while I hate Ben I do like Juliet and I hope she comes thru for Jack as well. And I LOVE Sawyer but then again I like bad boys in general. Also whats with Desmond. Is it true that he can time travel and if so what does it mean? That he traveled to the future or something? I hope Sun has her baby and lives but I'm afraid that won't happen. How is the Russian guy still alive?

I don't think the producers even know what the heck is going on with the show or what direction its headed in. I mean I'm utterly confused and have no idea what to think. There are so many questions and so many loose ends that its annoying. Lol it won't surprise me if 3 years later we're STILL not sure why they're on the island.

Archived