Lost: Discussion Thread

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was rather disappointed by the first half of the season. It was very unbalanced with its focus on Jack, Sawyer, Kate and the Others. However, as we approach the finale, I can see why it was necessary in the grand scheme of things. But I still don't like that it happened. Here's hoping that with an end date the writers make the next 48 episodes unbe-frackin'-lievable.

• Members

I think what really hurts LOST is having it be weekly. I really do. If you watch the first half of the season online or on DVD back to back to back, I think the quality of the show increases.

But I agree with you a little bit. There have been way more payoffs this half of the season than ever on the show before. It's great.

• Members

Okay first of all charlie's death was so stupid, why didn't he just lock the door and then leave so he wouldn't drown? An who was that guy with the gernade? Second, why didn't locke just kill jack?lol Third so the others have an others also with people after them? Fourth,Why the heck did jack wanna go back to the island at the end, it seemed as if his life sucked, why drag kate back? Fifth Where the heck is Walt and his father they were like in the last episode of last season and walt just popped out of nowhere? Sixth, why didn't jack just kill ben after he got a connection with the phone? Seventh, why couldn't locke move his legs, yet next scene he's walking around like nothing happened to him?

Lastly, Why the hell did they give us a season finale that made us ask more questions instead answering questions???

Archived