Lost: Discussion Thread

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He did say he was going to kill him. LOL!

I agree with everyone it was an excellent episode and I love the concept of FF. It's a great way to add a new twist to the show. My guesses as to the other three who left are Sayid, Locke and Sawyer.

• Members

I was getting confused when the new character were introduced and then they all of a sudden dropped down unto the island at first I was like did they teleport to the island? Then I was like duh, they dropped down from the helicopter. :lol: I like the new characters. I wonder which one is really working for ben since he said one of them was his spy, which is why he knew they were coming. An I wonder why they want ben specifically? It pisses me off that we only get 8 episodes, because just when it gets good it goes off the air until the writers strike is over. :rolleyes:

• Members

I like all of our new cast additions, and how we as the viewers (new & old) got to meet them all. And I like that they're after Ben... maybe Dharma remnants seeking revenge for 'the purge'?

So how does a REALLY OLD dead Dharma polar bear end up underground in Tunisia? :lol:

Locke's asking Ben 'What is the monster?' was comical. And then Ben starts spitting out all the information on Charlotte. I always get jittery when people are threatening to kill Ben. I do not want him to die.

I think Miles might be my favorite new character. He's just got a very interesting 'personality disorder', in my opinion.

Great show last week! :)

• Members

LMAO, Ben got off the island afterall. :lol::lol::lol: How does a man with a target so huge on his back get off the island??? An why is sayid working for him in the flash-forward. I now think ben has good intentions instead of bad, but his morals are so screwed up that he comes off really bad because theres no way sayid would work for him unless it was for the greater good. Also does ben count as one of the ocenic six or does he not count because he can get off the island anyway? Where are the Others at? This show is just gets better by the episode.

• Members

I was right in one of my guesses. Sayid is one of the Oceanic six. Now so many questions....what's with Naomi's braclet? Did she and Sayid know each other? So many more questions.

Best line of the night "Awesome the ship sent us another Sawyer" - Hurley

This season is off to a great start.

Archived