Lost: Discussion Thread

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Kristin from E! is pretty reliable with the info she gives. I've followed her for a while, and she's pretty good, especially with Lost. I don't think Locke's dead, I do believe he'll be the new leader of the others. There was a guy in the chair when Locked shined the flash light over in that direction he appeared very briefly. There will be people killed off, most likely Charlie, I could see Sayid, Rousseau, and Naomi being the ones that die.

• Members

Wow, last night's eppy was amazing, crazy and all that good stuff. Locke isn't dead, he'll be back, and from what I hear, there is a huge showdown between him and Jack in the finale. What kinda crazy, cult like mumbo jumbo stuff is going on with those hostiles. Not that the original D. Initiative was all there either.

Should be a great end of the season, but I still can't believe that we'll be waiting until Jan/Feb for the next season.

• Members

I finally saw the guy you were talking about, you see him for like a split second. He looked as if he was in a robe and had dark hair. Like I said before it could be the asian guy over the darhma project, jack's father, or ben's dad who knows???

• Members

If Locke is dead I'm done with this show. I'm pissed that they didn't give us any indication if he was alive or not. An wasn't the plan to turn off the switch with charlie/desmond the dumbest plan ever, did they really think that place underwater would be left undguarded??? I mean its the only way to get off the island communication-wise. An how the heck is charlie gonna get away from those women, because he has no weapon. He could be dead by the time desmond wakes up. I'm glad charlie didn't punk out and let Desmond turn off the switch instead of himself, this episode really made me like charlie again. I definantly think Ben is about to get overthrown, did you guys see how much the others were worried about Locke and not so much Ben.

• Members

Locke isn't dead. We would have known when it happened. There would be no questions in our minds.

I am very excited for this finale.

I kind of want Charlie to die. I was prepared in my head for him leaving. :( This roller coaster is emotionally draining.

LOST IS BACK, BABY!

• Members

LUCKY YOU!!!

You get to see Lost finale tonight! Ugh! Why wasn't I born in USA? lol

Anyway, people who read spoilers about the finale told me who dies, which is fine by me... lol

But I didn't want them to tell me anything else... they only told me that if those spoilers are true, that this would be the best finale ever!!! Can't wait to watch it!!!!

Archived