Lost: Discussion Thread

• Members

ITA.

For once I'm up-to-date with all of you, guys.

For me, ever since the long hiatus "Lost" slowly regained momentum and finally is its old self again. The last episode was anothe very good show. But as much as I love Elizabeth Mitchell/Juliette Jack should put on his brains for a change - since when is he that trustworthy?

BTW: I'd like to know how Mikhail surivived the electo-magnetic frying session three or four weeks ago? He just showed up and it was barely mentioned that he had died. LOL!

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was glad sawyer killed locke's father last night, that A-Hole had the nerve to say blah blah blah when he was reading sawyer's letter(which was the letter to the man that was responsible for his mothers death) and then he started tearing up the letter. Locke's father is just so ridiculous, I'm glad he's gone.

• Members

I loved tonight's episode. But then ben had to go and shoot locke. I can't believe ben had all the people from the darhma killed including his father and he put all of them in a mass grave, how creepy and very sadaam-hitler-like. I think that everyone on the island minus ben and the darhma people are dead or in transition between life and death, because that guy that works with ben was the same age when ben was like 12. Ben aged and he didn't. An I started to think Ben was nuts when he started talking to that chair but I really think someone may be there really since Locke heard the person, I think that its either gonna be Jack's father or that asian guy over the darhma project. Finally I think the show is slowly but surely giving us some answers. I find that when the episodes are ben and Locke centric, that the show progresses, when its about jack/kate/sawyer the show backtracks.

• Members

He was shot, but I don't know if he's dead. He better not be dead he's my favorite character. I have a feeling that he's not dead though, he was paralyzed before he was on the island, then he was shot and miraculously healed and then the jacob guy talks to Locke (I assume jacob has only ever talked to ben) and asks for his help.

• Members

When LOST kills people...you know they're dead. If we have questions or confusion, he's alive. IMO.

Charlie's gonna die. Everyone keeps saying that's so predictable, but the fact that they are saying that will make it unexpected when it happens.

• Members

I don't want ben to die, he's my third favorite character on the show. An I wouldn't be surprised if kate died because the actress has said she wouldn't mind leaving hollywood. Sayid, I really don't care much for anymore. An I don't think Ben dies. Kristen from E!(I know she's unreliable) says that something big is gonna make ben cry like a baby. An adding to that rumor and imo I wonder if ben cries because Locke overthrows ben as leader, I get the impression that the others are starting to like Locke better than ben.

Archived