Lost: Discussion Thread

• Members

Haha...I loved seeing Locke's father at the end of the episode. "Are you going to talk about that magic box thing again?" haha. Locke became paryalzed when his father threw him out the window.

The Jack stuff still doesn't make a lot of sense, him trusting the others as much as he is now..

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

While I didn't particularly care to have a whole episode dedicated to 2 characters I don't really know or care about, I thought it was pretty decent. I was glad Sun finally found out *who* kidnapped her, and seeing Ben and Juliet talking about how to get Jack to operate on Ben was good too.

I would have liked to have seen at least Nikki's hand come up thru the sand at the end, but I'm thinking they're both goners.

Can't wait til next weeks cat fight between Juliet and Kate....looks like Juliet lays into Kate about hurting Jack by having sex with Sawyer! :o

• Members

This episode was really good. The last ten minutes was uber-creepy, especially the part when she opened her eyes right before they threw sand on her face. They sure made these characters compelling. Nikki was a very twisted person. I felt bad for Paolo. He really loved Nikki; I don't know if she felt the same. Whoa, cat fight next week!

• Members

I liked Wednesday's episode. I was confused at the beginning since we haven't really been exposed to Nikki and Paolo much. And what a random appearance by Billy Dee Williams, lol.

The way that the one-eyed guy was killed was creepy and of course the ending was too. I'm so glad that Locke is back with a bigger part in the story, he's always been one of my favorites. Is it just me, or did his previous life just suck terribly? I can see why he'd want to stay there. I'm still a little confused about Jack being friendly with the others.

• Members

One giant plothole is really sticking out for me, Alex was born on the island and Danielle did not die. Juliette is spying for Ben cause Ben still has Desmond's boat tucked away somewhere. Jack has been hit by the dumb ass stick too many times if he really and truly trusts Juliette.

• Members

IA Jinkies. He has fallen for the stupid ploys way too much. I think it was obvious last week that Juliette was a spy for the Others but the show did it real well in pointing it out! Last nights episode was great and I'm loving that LOST is back to its old self, BUT, I think the guys should be a little bit more wary of Juliette and not fall for her tricks, especially not Jack.

• Members

I'm kind of getting sick of Lost. I hope this feeling goes away. The first season set up a bunch of characters I liked and wanted to know more about. Season 2 focused a lot on the Tailies who I couldn't stand, and now they're mostly dead. And Season 3 has been about the Others. I don't like Ben, Juliette or anyone of them. I don't like Jack being this stupid. I just want to know about the Season 1 characters and I want them to "win" against these outside forces.

Sayid and Sawyer should have not let Juliette go until she talked. I hate the original characters being so easily manipulated by these stupid mind games.

Archived