Days: Fall Preview..

• Members

After reading the previews, I don't know how I feel. I guess I will feel differently once the stories are played out on my tv screen AND once we have the re-casts CAST and all actors, who are staying, well staying.

I can't get excited just yet, but it defitintely appears that HS has given me a nice foreshadowing of the short-term future of my favorite show.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ALL OF THESE SOUND GREAT!!!!!!

Also it looks like Sheffer has been reading King Reily's blog.... I notice alot of things similar to KR's blog in those previews! :lol:

Also the glove is just being kept a complete secret, Days is being secretive on this one.

But still nothing about Stefano or Jan returning. *sigh* Oh yeah they are the two top suspects for the glove... :lol:

• Members

Hogan, give me Maby! I don't ask for a whole lot, but that's what I want. The two scenes we had of Max and Abby talking and hugging proved Darin and Ashley have chemistry and can be a rootable young couple---without incest. It sounds as if Hogan is trying to steer clear from that, and if he does, he's a smart man. JER got a hard-on for that stuff and it was creepy. Throwing Mimi into the mix, away from the quad---even we still have to put up with Farah for a while, is also refreshing.

• Members

Geez, will John and Marlena ever be happy for more than a few months? Sames goes for Bo and Hope.

Carrie and Austin leaving in merely two months... hopefully Lucas will be able to save Sami.

And, HOLY CRAP! Shawn finally leaves Mimi, yet moves on with another women??? OMG! I surely expected and wanted Belle and Shawn together. As far Max having a thing for Mimi, I'm speechless. I can't picture the two of them together.

• Members

These fall previews weren't what i expected to read this morning..But they sound pretty good...Love that they are going max and abby...and i could go for mimi in this storyline..I just don't want Days to recast Mimi if Shawn and Phillip are getting recasted...

Also i'm glad that Stephanie and Chelsea seem to be out of Max's circle..Hogan obviously wants to end the incest...

• Members

OMG it sounds SOOOO [!@#$%^&*] good, like a REAL soap opera!!

Also I am glad that he isn't coming right out and blabbing EVERYTHING like Corday/Reilly have done in the past.

OMG it sounds SOOOO [!@#$%^&*] good, like a REAL soap opera!!

Also I am glad that he isn't coming right out and blabbing EVERYTHING like Corday/Reilly have done in the past.

• Members
I am praying that Hogan isn't just reversing the roles and having John be the way that "dies" and Marlena has to go and rescue him. These two need to stay far away from the presumed dead storylines. How many death certificates does Marlena have now?

Classic BOPE story. This is where these two characters shine. I hated when previous writers tried to domesticate BOPE by giving them that house after J.T. was born. These two need to be living on the boat and fighting crime like we grew to love them doing.

Adios Austin and Carrie! You've done nothing for Salem and you will not be missed. I'm glad that Hogan isn't instantly throwing Lucas and Sami back romantically. I like that EJ is still going to be in the storyline. He needs an edge and I hope he does turn out to be the new bad guy. We need fresh new blood and a new villian would be refershing. Hogan wasn't lying when he said he was going to make Sami the new heroine of the show. She is finally growing up and I say Hallelujah!

Mimi and Philip are out of the storyline and still no SHELLE. That is music to my ears! If JER were still around, the day after Philip and Mimi got the boot, Shawn and Belle would be in bed together. I'm glad he is re-building the characters by having Belle focus on her mom and Shawn focus on all that he's lost and going down a bad path. And I am loving the ideas of the new woman for Shawn being Billie! That would be so good and such a slap in the face to Hope. First she got your husband, and now your son, LOL. Hey, it worked on Y&R with Jack and Jill. It could work with Shawn and Billie. I am all for SHILLIE!!!

The storyline I am most looking forward to for sure. This is the biggest breath of fresh air that I've seen in such a long time. It's so random that it's pure gold. That's the beauty of it. No one in their right mind predicted Mimi and Max. Sure, we all knew that at one point Abby and Max would cross paths. It was fate based on the chemistry between Benson and Brooks, but Max and Mimi? And I like that Max is the one falling for Mimi and not the other way around. I love the crush thing Abby has on Max. Character development at it's best!

I'm still biffed about Jack leaving with Jennifer, but whatever. I'm glad Frankie isn't instantly leaving Salem as well. I wonder what crisis will keep him in town. Death? Legal matters?

This is definitely an adventure storyline. I see these two searching for Steve's past together around the country. I see them using disguises, aliases, the whole works. Stephanie secretly following them would be pure magic as well. She is such a Patch in the making, LOL.

I wonder what these two will be up to this fall. Since Chelsea works at Basic Black with Kate, I wonder if this will be our business storyline. I can't think of anything. With Max out of the picture (and I'm glad about that), I'm lost when it comes to Chelsea. Thanks a lot JER!

Hogan loves Abe and Lexie! Finally, the two most prominant minority characters in the show's history are going to be getting a big storyline. Hopefully, Tek is far away from it. And I'm praying that Celest is involved. I wonder if Lexie's cancer comes back. I remember someone saying that they heard Hogan loved the idea of Lexie developing breast cancer. Abe's head is telling him to leave Lexie for what she's done in the past, but his heart won't let her go. And with her getting sick, it will only get worse. Reynolds and Jones would rock those scenes! And it would also be refreshing if, there is a third party in the story, the character is not African-American. That is so typical on soaps and it's starting to piss me off. Lets mix up these races!!!

• Members

Hoagie is actually gonna make DAYS seem like a real soap opera! Ah, I cant wait until his stuff begins to air. Add in Beth and DAYS has a real shot of getting respectability in the biz again. We all know people adore Sheffer in the biz, hopefully that spills over for respect for DAYS again.

I just can't wait to see different characters interact with each other!

• Members

Well, I'll be okay with EJ going bad IF he's redeemable enough to stay on cavas. FOREVER.

I agree that all the VAGUE previews sound good.

Billie and Shawn, though it'd be weird, would be SO hot. Damn, I could really go for that! So scandalous!

I liked Max and Stephanie. I liked birds of a feather flocking together, talking shop. :(

Archived