Days: Fall Preview..

• Members

Holy crap, Hogie! You came through in spades, much like I thought you would. (Well, except for Shelle, but I'm sure we'll deal with that down the line... just not TOO much longer, please). Otherwise, everything just sounds perfect. Mabby??? Wow. A happy ending for Carrie/Austin? Save me!

Now THIS is what Days should be. This is perfect stuff.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

These previews are awesome! I especially love MABBY! I've stopped taping episodes for a bit because everything seemed to be on hold, but it looks like it's time to start up again! And maybe I won't have to ff through so many scenes.

Where do the preview come from, one of the soap mags?

• Members

I can actually envision NuShawn and Billie as being totally hot together.

Heck, even Billie and EJ were hot. But, I think Hogan will explore the chemistry with NuShawn and Mimi as well.

I think Spencer Hill will become a very hot commodity for Days.

• Members

I think I read (hours ago) that the new girl in Shawn's life is not good for him so that would definitely leave Billie out. She would be on his case to shape up all the time. (NOTE: To clarify the obvious to anyone who didn't realize it...frankly Billie is actually a shocking choice to say would be the new girl in Shawn D's life being as she was his step-mother for a while and totally a different generation from him and his own father's past love and his half-sister's mother. The ONLY way Billie could be involved in Shawn's life is as a mentor, especially if he does have a drinking problem as she knows what that is like and would be on his side to shape up.)

Nothing sounds great to me at all. The only thing that I would like is it being discovered that Chelsea is actually Hope's daughter and Shawn and Chelsea are full brother and sister and watch their relationship grow.

Max by character as written by JER is a one woman man and he loves Chelsea. He would never go after his partner's wife. That is ludricous. Abby needs a professional man like her own father. There is no chemistry between Max and Abby. She is too young for one thing. I doubt she can even simulate falling in love. Mimi loves Shawn and would never fall for Max. All those sound too completely contrived to me and I'm not liking that at all.

What I do like though is Belle having some time to get herself figured out. Hoping Philip comes back after he has time to think it all through, too.

John and Eve???? That could be a new story. Maybe she has a daughter in her early twenties. Anyway I'd rather it be John and Eve than John and Kate now.

OK, I read rumors on this. The rumor say Rex is the glove. I doubt that though. Also the same rumor says that all the mix up in the actors is checking chemistry....that I can buy.

• Members

I've read on several different boards that people really like the idea of Max and Abby. I know I certainly do and think they have a greater amount of chemistry than with Chelsea. Apparently, Hogan knew that had to be nipped in the bud because of the incest nature.

I don't think Mimi will fall for Max. I would like it if she just plays along trying to make Shawn jealous.

May I also say that I absolutely love the fact that Hogan didn't give everything away. That has been a real problem in the past I think everyone getting the spoilers ahead of time made them decide to just tune out.

• Members

What is good about sleeping with the woman you once considered your surrogate mother figure and curled up with as a child? Am I the only one who remembers Scott Groff and Colin O'Donnell with Lisa Rinna and finds that gross?

• Members

You're not the only one who finds it gross. ShawnDouglas saw Billie as his mother and they had a great relationship in a mother-son way that was endearing. I remember ShawnDouglas help Billie prepare a romantic dinner on the boat for Bo. So yes, I find it gross too.

To counterpoint though - and I wasn't born yet so I never saw it - but Julie married her stepdaddy and they became a supercouple :P What I don't know is if Julie saw Doug as a father figure...

Archived