Days: Fall Preview..

• Members

There are huge changes ahead in Salem now the new HW Hogan Sheffer, has taken reins. "The fall in Salem is going to be full of mystery, intrigue, danger, and of course, romance, promises Sheffer"

John/Marlena: They are going to face a big crisis that will challenge them and will test Marlena. Marlena loses John and does not know how to get him back

Bo/Hope: They will find their way back to each other. but danger is lurking over them that they are not aware of

Sami/Lucas/EJ/Austin/Carrie: Carrie/Austin will tie the knot and leave salem. They are having a happy ending.(In the Coming and Going section it says they will last air in October) Sami is going to find out her involvement with EJ has put a whole bunch of people in danger, and its going to be in her hand to save lives. Lucas/Sami are gonna be together, but its just not going to be romantic yet. Lucas is going to try to keep the family together for Will's sake, but still obviously pining for her.

Shawn/Belle/Phillp: Phillp realizes that Kate/Victor knew about Claire. Belle is going to tell Phillp I don't have any assurance to give you. So devastated he goes off. Shawn/Belle become sort of star crossed. Belle finds her way back to Marlena/John, while Shawn spins out of control. He is going to lose his business, he lost a year of Claire's life and his marriage to Mimi. He is going to get involved with a new women who will lead to trouble.

Mimi/Max/Abby: Mimi goal is to be honest and decent in an effort to win Shawn back, but Max will be a friend to her. Thats going to cause a huge problem for Max and Shawn. Max will be falling for Mimi, and not seeing that Abby is just mad about him.

Jack/Jen/Frankie: Jack/Jenn go off happy. Leaving Frankie bitter and wanting to get out of Salem, but a family crisis is going to hold him there.

Steve/Kayla/Stephanie: They will both be brought to the brink of death, and it will be up to Steve to bring her back, even if it means telling lies about the two of them Stephanie will be in the center of the story.

Chelsea/Kate: Chelsea is going to fins a mentor in Kate. "How to get what you want by whatever means."

Abe/Lexi: I love these two and I have a big story for them, but it will be a little later in the fall.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sounds good. Not liking Mimi honing in on my Maby <_< But glad it seems we are getting Maby to some extent :D Good man, Sheffie!

Shawn/Belle/Philip seems interesting, for once, even with Philly boy gone. I wonder if they are going to go down the alcoholic road like they seem to be.

Yay for LUMI.

Looks like Chelsea ain't being redeemed any time soon. :P

Wonder what family crisis will keep Frankie around for a while longer... maybe to do with Kay and the brink-of-death thing...hm...

• Members

No Chelsea/Max! No Stephanie/Max! Goooooo Hogan!

I'm not convinced Mimi's going to be recast. I mean, Frankie's still leaving, just not yet. And as much as I hate Farah, I'd rather not see a recast come in. If she leaves, just boot the character. She's probably not leaving until the new year anyway.

My thoughts, exactly! :lol:

• Members

It's interesting that Phillip, Mimi, and Frankie's fates are so up in the air when we thought they were foregone conclusions. I think it would be worth it to invest the time in those stories with at least Meems and Frankie and see what can come of it. I agreed with [s.W.S.N.B.N.] that there is something really interesting in Fath lately waiting to come out, and I think she wrote for that these last few weeks when her episodes aired. I used to hate the actress and char but I really am interested in her now, as the ugly duckling/black sheep who secretly deeply resents Belle, so why not? And Billy Warlock is just so talented that he is definitely worth that extra time.

Even Kyle Brandt has improved so much since he started, IMHO.

• Members

OMG HELL YEAH!!!

NOW THIS IS WHAT I WAS WAITING FOR!!!

MABY, MIMI/MAX,-DEAR GOD EVERY WORD OF IT SOUNDS FANTASTIC!!

Mimi and Frankie getting story is weird. I wonder if Frankie stays because Grandpa Shawn died. There was a rumor about that. Glad to see Kate, Abe, and Lexie in spoilers. It seems Chelsea and Stephanie are cut out of the Abby/Max story which is great. I can tolerate Mimi there but I don't think she will last there that long. Sounds like the new 20 something casting call is a new women to interact with Shawn. The Shawn stuff sounds like alcoholism coming up.

I din't the glove is being dropped-I just think Days is keeping it a secret. I am thinking the glove is part of the danger over BOPE and part of the Steve/Kayla/John/Marlena story. I am so happy Stephanie is going to be involved in Steve and Kayla story.

The only thing that worries is me is seeing no Billie in these spoilers but there is no Roman either so go figure. These sound so good that I am confident that Days is going to awesome. Seems like EJ is going to be bad guy to me-I just love all of this!! :DB)

• Members

If the glove really is, say, Roman, that could be great.

I personally do not want it to be the diMeras. I think we've had enough of that for a good long while and it doesn't totally suit Sheffer. He loved James Stenbeck and did the SPA OF DEATH story, sure, and that was fun, but I think he would be annoyed by the way the diMeras have been overused. Even if I still do think EJ is Elvis Jr.

I could see Billie, the former cop and ISA agent, dying when she gets too close to the identity of Gloveface. But I seriously doubt that. I do love that my spec seems to be right about Abe - he is romancing Lexie in order to find out about her connection to El Gloveo.

Archived