Days: Fall Preview..

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't like that the fall preview still shows Steve and Kayla's story all about them. I liked the other set of previews that showed them getting involved in a bigger story with John and Marlena and others.

I like the spoilers but I wished they showed more of the characters getting into a bigger umbrella story. So far it doesn't sound like that will be happening anytime soon.

• Members

With regards to Shawn and Billie, I think I was thinkng more on the lines of continuing the rivalry with Billie and Hope without having Billie be the third party in a Bo and Hope triangle. Now that I think about it, Shawn and Billie would be kind of gross I guess. Shawn did once look at her as a mother. It's not like he was grown when Bo married Billie. Then, I would be totally for it. Billie raised Shawn and that just makes cringe seeing them together romantically. That would be like John and Sami hooking up. GROSS!

• Members

I am glad Mimi is staying in Salem for the time being.

While her marriage to Shawn might be over, it would make no sense for Mimi to ditch here unborn child. I am also glad they are ditching Max with Chels and Steph. I think Abby will be a much better fit (post-Mimi).

Oh...and I cant wait to see what Hogan has planned for Abe & Lexie...I just hope it isnt a reunion.

• Members

To me Shawn and Billie would be even worse than the initial reaction I remember to John and Hope, which was one of Reilly's planned "destiny couples" before he was removed in the '90s. People were grossed out by it because John and Hope had for years had a father-daughter type of relationship when he was believed to be Roman, and that hadn't really faded away.

• Members

IA!! :D:D These previews sound sooooo good. They all sound very CREATIVE and different, something DAYS hasn't been in a while! Awesome that Mimi and Max are pairing. I would have never seen it. Something UNpredictable for once!!

• Members

Mimi is actually a nearer match for Max than any of the girls except Stephanie who has the disadvantage of being his niece. Remember how Mimi actually knows about car mechanics and she has that attitude that would work in a garage. Abby is the one that's the odd-ball in this scene. She should be going to Salem U and meeting students interested in her life's work whatever that may be. Not in a greasy garage for goodness sake. However, putting believeability on the shelf and going along with the fantasy It could be fun seeing Chelsea and Mimi snipping at each other LOL. Wonder what happens with Stephanie.

I've been dreadfully misled by reviews before when practically nothing came to be. I wonder how Sheffer hold up.

• Members

Billie/Shawn would be hot with the nuShawn but it would be a little gross. Like Drew said, the best part is reigniting the Billie/Hope rivalry without a triangle.

I can't get over how good these sound. I wonder why the Victor/Bonnie story we heard about in TV Guide wasn't mentioned? Maybe Bonnie is leaving and the story Hogan previewed in TV Guide was short term?

• Members

I'm sad to hear that Chelsea will lose her Max :(

But if Patrick is leaving, and he doesn't die, maybe, before he leaves town, Chelsea can FINALLY have her long-forgotten wish come true and BED PATRICK?!!! :wub:

That would be SO great.

I mean, she used to be so OBSESSED with him, right?

It only makes SENSE that she and Patrick end up in bed together.

So, that's what I'm hopin' for.

And I agree with those who say Abby is ALL WRONG for Max.

He's all grease monkey and disgusting, while she's like a PRETTY LITTLE PRINCESS. !@#$%^&*] shouldn't even be working in that dirty garage. It's clearly NOT her.

Now Mimi and Max... how FRESH! Who would have EVEN thought about that pairing? EVER?!!! :wub:

• Members

Max and Abby don't fit together because they're opposites?

Wow.

I thought the biggest draw for most couples was the opposites attract theory? Look at Bo & Hope, the rugged bad boy and the spoiled princess. Look at Roman & Marlena, the cop and the doc. Look at Jack & Jennifer, the scoundrel and the good girl. Steve & Kayla, the rugged bad boy and the sweet girl. :lol:

Plus, they're already close friends. Of course, not everyone can understand the greatness that is Maby.

As far as Mimi not going for her husband's partner, well, if she loses Shawn, what the hell would stop her? After all, Rex was the love-of-her life, then Shawn. Girl's not finicky. She'll take what she can get, I'm thinking. Considering she's a Lockhart, that's pitifully her stance in life. I used to feel sorry for her character because of this.

I think Mimi & Max would be interesting, a great spoiler to Maby, but I doubt she's sticking around longer than Farah does, so it probably won't last very long. It's interesting, though, because many felt Darin could have been a great Shawn, with rough Brady looks and the fact that he can act. And hey, being with someone who can act, and in a story with two decent actors, maybe Farah will step it up a notch!

• Members

I agree with Keith-I don't understand why some think Abby and Max don't match up well.

Days has always played up the opposites attract angle with many of its couples and they can really parallel this romance with what happened with Jennifer and Frankie when they were younger. I do like Max and Chelsea but the incest thing is bothersome so I applaud Hogan from moving Stephanie and Chelsea out of that. I also like Mimi being involved there. I know she won't be for long but it will be refreshing to see her someplace else for once. I think this is going to be very interesting to watch.

Archived