Days: Fall Preview..

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I actually kind of liked Max and Stephanie because I thought both actors were so talented. But I am very glad for the stuff with Mimi and Abby instead; it's a little less quasi-incest. Sometimes you can get away with a pairing like that where one person is adopted, but on Days they've done that way too many times. I think Reilly got off on it.

As long as Stephanie gets another partner worthy of the actress I'm fine with it. I don't know about EJ though, I don't like pairing two newbies even if I like him. I am surprised that Sheffer might be dumping all the Sami/EJ setup, even if I really love Lumi.

• Members

Sheffer's not dumping the Sami/EJ set-up at all, IMO, he's just going to turn out to be a danger to her and a bad guy like it's been speculated by some.

I like that Frankie's sticking around a little while longer, instead of just leaving when Jack and Jen do.

As far as Stephanie goes, I could care less about her romantically right now. Build her as a core character for a while, then give her a love interest.

Doubt the trauma's Shawn dying, but who knows.

• Members

"Sami/Lucas/EJ/Austin/Carrie: Carrie/Austin will tie the knot and leave salem. They are having a happy ending.(In the Coming and Going section it says they will last air in October) Sami is going to find out her involvement with EJ has put a whole bunch of people in danger, and its going to be in her hand to save lives. Lucas/Sami are gonna be together, but its just not going to be romantic yet. Lucas is going to try to keep the family together for Will's sake, but still obviously pining for her."

Where does it say EJ will be a bad guy here? Who's to say the gloved hand's target isn't really EJ...but that person (while tracking EJ) finds some old enemies in Salem and decides to settle some old scores while he's there? I'd need more than this statement to assume EJ is a bad guy. :(

Loretta

• Administrator

I just had to read the fall previews, only because I knew it wouldn't be detailed (I hate reading detailed, weekly spoilers :D).

Anyway, Mimi/Max/Abby triangle???? WHAT!!! That's fantastic. Hogan probably thought, "aren't Stephanie and Chelsea his nieces????"

New love for Shawn?? Who could it be? Billie perhaps?? :D;)

A crisis for J/M? What could it be?

I'm glad Frankie will be staying in Salem for a while longer.

Steve/Kayla/Stephanie in danger? Sounds like an adventure for the Johnson family. Nice.

I cannot wait until Hogan's material starts to air. It sounds like there's a going to be romance and adventure!

Bring it on, Hogan!!!

• Members

Holy CRAPOLA.

Is this Days of Our Lives?

LMAO.

All of those sound far too good to be true!

I am worried about Billie not being mentioned. Argh. PLEASE keep her Sheffer! Oh, no Patrick, Roman OR Bonnie either.

I can't believe it -- we are FINALLY getting Mabby? That alone makes me wanna kiss the man. But of all people -- Mimi? The three Ms in a story. LOL.

I love hearing Sheffer say he loves Lexie and Abe! Reinvigorate them Hogie! If anyone can, it's him.

God ... I'm in heaven at the moment.

• Members

Mimi/Max/Abby my God, I'm loving this idea already.

A new lady and NuShawn?? Bring it on! I'm glad to know that Sheffer isn't jumping on the Shelle bandwagon as yet.

After the past couple of shows being so boring, I'm glad to read the new previews.

Everything is looking great!

Archived