Welcome! Please take a second to register.

Photo

DAYS: July Discussion Thread

Days of Our Lives

• Please log in to reply
378 replies to this topic

#361 quartermainefan

quartermainefan

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 6,270 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 03:12 AM

That was really good. I felt sorry for Abe, Doug, Julie and Kayla. They don't even rate being in danger. Sami's peril seemed the least dangerous. She's one flight up and hanging down, just jump. Abby I guess is in the most danger but I don't think there is any way that elevator is going to snap. Daniel will probably wind up paralyzed or blind, forced to live in the mansion with Nicole living with him. And is she going into labor? I felt sorry for Madison and Sarah Brown did a great job with Madison realizing she isn't getting married. So who dies? I assume Madison dies because how tragic would it be to die on one's wedding day, and Ian will die too I bet. I could see Gabi dying also. I guess they can go random and kill someone they didn't do a close up on. Abby's boring boyfriend going to get her shawl is a perfect candidate for death.

#362 Eric83

Eric83

SLAYONCE

• Members
  • 9,505 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 11:19 AM

AMD, Victor wasn't talking about Tyler Perry's Madea lol he was referring to a Greek myth or something.

#363 sungrey

sungrey

Longing for a return to the old DAYS.

• Members
  • 1,405 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 11:23 AM

it was by far the most money days has spent in 5+ years, lol.

and Cheap, were you watching when Rex caused an earthquake? It was amazingly redic.

I loved the line about Maggie being through these natural disasters... and then I said "Maggie, you've been through an earthquake!" That Rex/quake story occurred before the Days-aster that was SSK/Melaswen. lol

#364 quartermainefan

quartermainefan

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 6,270 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 12:12 PM

AMD, Victor wasn't talking about Tyler Perry's Madea lol he was referring to a Greek myth or something.

Medea is a figure of myth usually thought of as some type of evil seductress or enchantress.

#365 AllMyDaysatGH

AllMyDaysatGH

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 10,315 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 12:16 PM

Medea is a figure of myth usually thought of as some type of evil seductress or enchantress.

Omg, how embarrasing! Thanks for letting me know! LOL.

#366 Antoyne

Antoyne

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 7,351 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 12:20 PM

Omg, how embarrasing! Thanks for letting me know! LOL.

Madea actually killed her children to spite her husband if I remember correctly.

#367 Cheap21

Cheap21

K-Pop Obsessed!

• Members
  • 40,236 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 12:28 PM

LMAO. I thought he was referring to TP. I was like, I know she's pregnant but she's not THAT fat...LOL

#368 quartermainefan

quartermainefan

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 6,270 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 04:51 PM

It's funny how wrong is right on soaps and up is down. Victor has been screaming from the rooftops for ten years just about that Nicole tried to kill him and yet not a single member of his family cares and each and every one of them sides with Nicole against him when it is their turn. Maggie even said she could understand why, but he wasn't using a figure of speech he was being literal. Frankly, Victor should wash his hands of Maggie and Daniel, kick them both out of his life forever and let the worship Nicole from Horton Manor.

#369 Toups

Toups

R.I.P. James E. Reilly

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,577 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 08:21 PM

Frankly, Victor should wash his hands of Maggie and Daniel, kick them both out of his life forever and let the worship Nicole from Horton Manor.

I wish!!! Victor is so weak with Maggie.

#370 Toups

Toups

R.I.P. James E. Reilly

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,577 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 08:25 PM

I loved the line about Maggie being through these natural disasters... and then I said "Maggie, you've been through an earthquake!" That Rex/quake story occurred before the Days-aster that was SSK/Melaswen. lol

It was Julie who was listing those natural disasters and said she was never in an earthquake.

#371 Cat

Cat

THIS hot bitch

• Members
  • 7,200 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 11:44 AM

The last two minutes was amazing.

I really don't get drawn into the stuff beforehand though. I hope the new regime brings some spice and SOAP back to Days because it still feels hella boring.

Madison's one-armed wedding dress was SO budget.

#372 Gray Bunny

Gray Bunny

Veteran

• Members
  • 3,830 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 04:42 PM

The men of Days

Posted Image

Wow, things really ARE low-budget. That'll make for one crappy 2013 Calendar... LOL

What's really going on here? Building a house, a la GL's Find Your Light?

#373 AllMyDaysatGH

AllMyDaysatGH

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 10,315 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 04:52 PM

What's really going on here? Building a house, a la GL's Find Your Light?

Looks like they participated in a Habitat for Humanity house build. I did one of those before, and they are no joke...LOL!

#374 JackPeyton

JackPeyton

Star.

• Members
  • 17,692 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 01:34 AM

Yeah, The Days cast does a lot of H4H homes, esp down in new orleans.

#375 quartermainefan

quartermainefan

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 6,270 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 01:38 AM

Chandler Massey is really a handsome guy if he doesn't smirk

Posted Image

#376 reallyhateskateonlost

reallyhateskateonlost

Veteran

• Members
  • 3,202 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 11:10 AM

Posted Image
On SoapNet they are showing some show called My Family Recipe Rock or whatever, on Days timeslot
instead of classic 80 Days to fill the void.Posted Image

Edited by reallyhateskateonlost, 31 July 2012 - 11:11 AM.

#377 frequentsoapfan

frequentsoapfan

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 5,024 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 11:12 AM

On Soanet they are shwoing GH from a couple of years ago and cooknig shows instead of a DAYS marathon. So stupid.

#378 beebs

beebs

Contract

• Members
  • 821 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 10:04 PM

Cooking shows on SoapNet? I can see it now:

Will Nigella be able to keep her souffle from collapsing?

Will her homemade pizza's toppings slide off the edge of the pan?

And just how will she cope when her pepper grinder falls into her Sheppard's pie?

All this and more tomorrow on

RECIPES OF MY FAMILY

#379 Soapsuds

Soapsuds

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 23,844 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 10:27 PM

Chandler Massey is really a handsome guy if he doesn't smirk

Posted Image

Massey is hot period but he should save his smirking when he meets his fans not part of his acting. His smirking is cute but not when he acts.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Days of Our Lives

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users