Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

So a bit of a weird day today. I got up, from what I hear just b/c it was my day doesn't mean I don't have to do that, and cleaned the house b/c Friend (that's what I'm calling her here now, I'm not going to bother numbering her b/c she seems to be the only one I talk about on here, it's the one whose room I just painted) came over around 2:30 so my mom could fix the starps on her daughter's dress for the semi formal this Saturday. Then the lady from California Closets came b/c my closet pole is going to snap so we wanted to see if there is anything else we can do with it instead of a pole. She was impressed with my organization... pretty much thinks I'm just anal or belong working for them I guess! But anyway, mom mom came home at lunch today, wasn't supposed to, and said she has news about my uncle, her brother. This ios the favorite uncle, the one who I grew up with basically as my borther too. His cancer is back. He has had cancer on and off, I think this is his fourth time, since I was around 6 or 7 so about 15 years. He had Testicular cancer, had surgery, didn' think he could have kids, got married to a woman we all VERY strongly dislike and now she's pregnant. It turns out, with all he's had, she was the one with problems. Here's the part I don't like: How it has always worked in my family, and I'm sure others see this but it never fails with us, it that when one person dies another is born. Well with us it works in reverse too. They found out she was pregnant on the dya my great aunt died right before Christmas, they told us the day of the funeral. My dad, ever the funny guy, pointed this little fun fact out to my uncle. He was just kidding and trying to lighten the mood a bit and find an up side. He said the same hppened with his grandmother. She died right before I was born. Made it through their wedding but not much further. Well, anyway, he told them that and now, of course, Aunt Tina kicks the bucket (excuse that one) and they are having the merical baby they were supposed to be able to have, also like my parents. Now the part that make me mad is we found out Sunday thet my other aunt, his and my mom's sister is also pregnant. They have been going through treatments and been trying to get pregnant for a while now and now they are... yet another miracle baby I guess. we found out today that the cancer is back. I dodn't usually worry about anyone. I don't even really get concerned unless I really have to and I know when that is. I had a weird feeling today about it. Maybe it is just connecting the dots with this baby thing, but like I said it works in reverse for us too. She just found out she is having a baby and we find out he is sick. I hate to think of it this way and I hope to god and really don't think this will happen, but if he doesn't make it and this kid gets here (not that I don't want it to but you know what I mean) I am not going to be a happy girl. I feel horrible b/c I don't want it to effect how I feel about this baby and I know I should be a little more mature about this b/c one shouldn't have anything to do with the other, but the truth is I'm not. I guess I'll be fine when the kids are born, but until then I'll be thinking this. He i and has been my best friend since I was born and he's always been like my brother, if he doesn't make it through too see these kids born I am going to want nothing much to do with the baby. I'm sayng it on here b/c I am hoping that getting it out it will all go away and I won't think that at all. I don't want to sound as horrible as I am making myself seem, just venting... sometimes it's a little stronger than other times I guess. And as long as he is here the day the bay is born I won't think one is connected and I won't have any dislike for this kid.

ARGE!!!!! This is the guys who has a joke comeptition with me for all our health problems, he's been ahead for a while, but I always say mine will catch up to him, my disease will cause more damage in the long wrong.... I'm officially done competing. He wins!

• Members

Okay so:

!) WTF is alice doing staying at the spencer house driving luke around?

2) Probably her only time ever on GH to be out of the maid uniform--she lost a lot of weight

3) At least Luke told Lulu Alice would stay there til he patched things up with Tracy (so at least he is still wanting that)

4) GH is the stupidest show--Wasn't Luke at COUNTY hospital where they take people with no insurance, Luke said Mercy today.

5) If he is lying on a couch, how is he gonna be wooing Tracy back?

6) He is supposed to overhear Scott make a confession to Lulu next week--clearly we know what that is going to be.

7) Do you think GH will even bother to address the fact that Tracy knew about it and Dillon/Lulu had the evidence but buried it

8) Are they going to make luke get all laura crazed again and go run off now that he knows he was the cause of her catatonic state

9) It would be good if Tracy helped him through that situation of easing his guilt, but right now I am just wondering....

10)WHERE THE HELL IS TRACY? Two weeks is way too long.

I got some drugs today so hopefully I will feel better tomorrow. I am off to take someone to a haircut, then I have parent meeting at school tonight about my son's Washington DC trip.

Catch you guys later.

• Members

It's a sure sign that Guza's back in the house when Rick Webber and his stepdaughter get pulled out of the attic.

Don't care about him. Care even less about her.

I want to see Tracy!

By the way, here are the comment line numbers:

• ABC comment line: 818-460-7477

(press #2, then #4,

then 464 for GH to cut through the prompts)

• GH Comment line: 323-671-4583

• Switch line: 310-557-7777

(tell them who you want to talk to)

They, along with email and snail mail addresses, are on the main page of tracyluke.info (link is in my sig)

Edited by QueenTracy

• Members

Dorianfan, Thanks for the vid!!! I was due for a fix. Loved the new clips in there. I've been dying to see some new vids with stuff from wyndemere, and the recent one from HS B):)

I am sooooooo not happy about this Rick Webber s/l cr@p again. Can't they just let Luke go off on an adventure like a man for once intstead of running away like a little girl ;). ugh. This show terribly disgusts me.

Anyone who agrees with me can post to my thread at soc ;) ----->This "Who Killed Rick Webber" Nonsense Again?

Edited by TracyLuv