The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Sorry, not my thing, but keep writing. I found this to be a place of great encouragement.

How's everyone tonight. Just got home from the Salvation Army. The kids are doing well, but they just can't wait for Spring. Their new choir director has them singing at everything - which is good - but they just couldn't do a praise concert and a church service back to back. They want some down time.

Today I had to deal with the "why aren't your ordained" question. Haven't had that in a few years. The church is considering me for pulpit supply, but want to know why I'm not a Priest, since I'm totally trained. It's a hour long conversation with a very good wine, not something for 5 minutes of phone conversation before I have to rush the kids out the door. We shall see. I love the way church people are so political - it's fun, in a pathetically worldly way. At least this one came out and asked me my theological position on a number of things and didn't try to find out indirectly. I've got to speak with a Bishop and get my ordination back on track, then I wouldn't have to deal with this part of the crap - I'll have different crap :D .

I'm annoyed but not surprised there won't be any Tracy this week. Unless we are in for a huge surprise, I can't see it. All the action actors are happy Guza is back, but it just means back-burner on the pantry stove for our girl. She has all the potential in the world, but Guza can't see beyond his movie pirating. A child could learn to count on the number of glaring missed opportunites there are with Tracy. Oh well...

A&M, glad your midterms are over.

Lady A, that picture is hilarious.

Hooked, how are you feeling?

Lainey, how goes the packing?

Ms. Q, what was the weather this morning?

Funny, DON'T leave us hanging with Ramone!!!

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

*waves to everyone*

Are you feeling better, hooked?

LOL. I was just going to respond a nice long rant to hooked's original post about EWCBO. Then I saw that TL said eveything I wanted to say already (of course! ;))

File the who killed Rick Webber under the "pointless storylines that GH writers occasionally remember and for some stupid reason think that viewers care about." Note to writers: we don't care. This is a story you could drop and NO ONE would complain. Seriously, who the freak cares who killed Rick Webber? That story has been rewritten so many times. No one cared the first time. She's (and ya'll know who I'm talking about when I say "she") is not coming back. Leave dead stories about dead characters DEAD.

Thank you.

• Members

Just checking to see if some fantastic Tracy spoiler had broken since I checked in last at lunch. No such luck.

Glad you are getting some good feedback Timeless TQ.

And now, I just spent the last two hours trying to teach a group home full of mentally retarded adults how to make spaghetti & meatballs. You guessed it...I need a drink!!

• Members

Timeless Q welcome to the Thread....however i'm a HUGE Monica fan so i'm all about the Q's. Alan, Monica and Tracy are my favs.

Thanks MS. Q & Remos I'm so glad their over too lol. Can't wait to go home this thursday even if it is for a few days. I'm horse, dog and cat deprived not so much parents haha of course i miss them but I'm good talkin to them on the phone haha.

• Members

Me too...

Just saw a spoiler dropped that Luke has a talk wtih Monica? WTF....Luke talks to Monica? WHere is Tracy?

We need to start calling the comment lines again. I know I have slacked off but I am not liking they are bringing up this rick webber thing again it seems. And why is Luke going to be talking to Monica without Tracy? I hope Luke isn't the one who is going to do the blackmailing!!

• Members

Me too...

Just saw a spoiler dropped that Luke has a talk wtih Monica? WTF....Luke talks to Monica? WHere is Tracy?

We need to start calling the comment lines again. I know I have slacked off but I am not liking they are bringing up this rick webber thing again it seems. And why is Luke going to be talking to Monica without Tracy? I hope Luke isn't the one who is going to do the blackmailing!!

• Members

I'll have to see how it plays out, but I can't see them bringing up Rick Webber at this stage in the game. Even if they did it would be about Luke/Scott not ewcbo. Perhaps they are going to explore the fact that ewcbo really was a squirrel and make Lulu more/less like her.

As for Luke talking to Monica, that throws me. Tracy has to be involved, since everything was done to her. But perhaps it's more along the lines of him fighting for Tracy. The other month he was talking with Monica about Tracy and it was really sweet. If it's more about how much his wife needs to be home, I can handle that. If it's about the blackmail, then I'll be disappointed. Luke found those clothes for Tracy - he has no vested interest outside of Tracy's happiness. She is the one who should be doing the blackmailing, with Luke as support.

• Members

-Yay. I gotta sleep in this morning. I'm catering a big business dinner for my employers tonight. So that's all I have to do, no personal chef-ing for the family today. Yay.

-Anyway just wanted to say I don't like the Rick Webber stuff being brought up randomly either. And I hate to admit it but I've begun to resent TG anytime see him onscreen if JE isn't on that day or had equal time.

-And I did call the comment line last night and complain!

-Happy Hump Day All!

Edited by halee

• Members

Me too Halee---I called twice today to say where the heck is Tracy and also that I wanted them to stay married.

Sitll coughing up a lung here today. Thank god for doctors who will call in antibiotics over the phone. Going to pick one up now and some mucinex D. I have a hugely busy day today with haircuts for kids, meetinsg at night, etc.

Halee- hope you business dinner goes well!

• Members

*waves*

Thought I'd pop in, I was sick home from work the last two days but I didn't even bother to try and watch live.

:(

Not much to say with no Tracy, my trip to Austin has been set back one week and I'm thinking I am not going to bother coming in on the weekends, except for 040408 when we were told we have to check out and then check back in 040608.

So, I'll probably miss any Tracy stuff in that month, I may set to tape TG's last day before his next break ( usually the end of March), but otherwise I guess I'll just catch up via clips when I get back.

I'm thinking TG may leave early, thus the Rick Webber garbage being brought up to give him another exit reason, and time to recuperate from the surgery.