Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

JackPeyton WELCOME!!! and Actually I don't think I ever offically said WELCOME to TimelessTQ either!

hooked, to answer your question about the Tracy vid, I decided last night that I was going to finish the one I had started like a month ago before I start on that one. :D

**waves to everyone who is lurking**

• Members

No Lunacy of course, but today's show was actually pretty good. Lots of characters and some stuff was even sort of light-hearted with Jerry/Alexis.

Luke is in previews for tomorrow with Lulu asking her if there is something about her mother she is holding back from him....please...why are they in the Spencer house yet again talking about EWCBO??? I also read somewhere that Luke overhears Scott making a confession to Lulu or something like that. I wonder if Scott admits to killing Rick Webber and Luke hears?

I wonder if it will ever come out that Tracy knew about that.

• Members

Ask and you shall receive, Hooked :P

http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x28/lad...SuperJason2.jpg

http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x28/lad.../SuperJason.jpg

knh, that was all there was to that "limo scene"....sorry if I hyped it up to be more than it actually was....I thought it was funny though. It is definately time to haul out some more TrAsh.........

• Members

Is it EVER going to end? I am just soooooo sick of it already. Spare me already with the freakin nonsense. I don't need to see that freakin house again. I'm sure since Luke's scene takes place in the house, there will be several pics I'd like to break in view. ugghhh! Since our girl isn't on tomorrow, I don't know if I am going to watch. oh wait I forgot, I am working tomorrow afternoon. Maybe there will be a rerun of Project Runway on I could watch instead. I guess if Lulu 'fesses up to what she knows, he'll be on the run again soon, in time for his next vacay perhaps.

• Members

Ok kiddies,..here is my first Fanfic posting.

PLEASE be gentle,..as I can see what everyone will say first off...MONICA????

Ok ok ok,..we all know in the Femmeslash pickins of GH, there is NOT one decent female on that show to pair with Tracy. I can't imagine a woman on that show that Tracy would bed.

None, nada. zilch.

I mean the Alice pairings are funny and sweet, but YES I used Monica.

Considering the history between them it seems like good fodder for tension.

THIS is only chapter one, which I just edited incidently, (used the word Breast redundantly,..silly me :P )and the corrections of text havent posted yet.

This attachment is from my preview, and it is how Chapter 1 with corrections will post eventu-effing-ly.

OH try to picture Monica BEFORE she looked like she was hit in the face with a bag of Botox coated rocks., even though this is current in timeline

(Leslie used to be attractive if I remember correctly)

If your woman to woman squeamish, (then you just ain't doin it right...LOLOL)

This may not be for you.

http://www.fanfiction.net/secure/live_prev...7&chapter=1

• Members

Hello Lovelies!!

Had a post earlier but i guess it didnt go through...

Anyway...TimelessTQ read it...LOOOVED IT!! LOL about monica's face pre-botox-gone-horribly-unfortunate:)

Loved your description of Tracy...very believable dialogue and transition...all around wonderful!

Now, if i could only get my Diane/Tracy fantasy out of Lainey.... :D

• Members

THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

I am squeeing with teary eye'd delight!!!

I appreciate the feedback soooooo MUCH

I'm eyeball deep in Chapter 2,..will post as soooooon as its done!

And Lainey,...I am bowing, and humbled, and soooo excited to make you excited!

I feel like f'ing Sally Fields,..YOU LIKE ME>>YOU REALLY LIKE ME

• Members

OHMYGOD!!!!

Tracy femslash!!!!! and you write so well. Yummy Yummy Yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm DYING for the next chapter (wanna email it to me? pulllleeeeeessssseeeeee? ;) )

For the record, I FLOVE what you've done with Monica and Tracy here (never in a million years did I see it before you wrote it, but now I totally see it. Totally! HA! Good job!!).

Anyway, if you're ever looking for another Femslash pairing for Tracy, try Diane!!!!!!!!!

I disagree that there is "not one decent female" to pair with Tracy. Diane, baby!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Oh yeah, come on! Do you see it? I totally see it!