The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

It's from Change of Habit..... a movie starring Elvis Presley and Mary Tyler Moore.

Elvis is a do-good doctor who works in the poor part of town

Mary is a nun!!! Who arrives with two other nuns/nurses to help at Elvis' clinic.

One of the "other" nuns is Jane Elliot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can buy it at Amazon.. or rent it.

Warning, Timeless, the opening montage where the "nuns" change out of habit might give you a heart attack. I'm just warning you now!!!

It's very corny, but very fun.

Jane does her 'nose crinkle' thing in that movie.

And there is a scene where she uses her sexiness to get guys to help her move.

She should have had the lead... but she makes the most of what she was given.

You'll get giddy watching it. Good time!!

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

bumping the thread...nothing new to say...still sick! have to shuttle kids around all afternoon/evening and go buy a birthday giftcard for some kids party tonight.

My friend(the one who I drove to chemo every week) came over with some chicken soup for me and a huge bag of cough drops!

I am so SICK OF BEING SICK!!!

I bet some Lunacy would make me feel better--not holding out any hopes for today though!

Edit

UGGHHH 2.5 weeks with No TRACY!!! Ms. Q--when was the last time we had a drought this long? The summer in Shadybrook?

BTW--what happened to that pink jacket from shadybrook and the orangy jacket from the Ramon massage episode! They need to recycle those!

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

I'm sending you healing thoughts, hooked. Take care of yourself! And thanks for the compliment re the Tracy banner. :)

Knee surgery and, yet, it doesn't affect his taping schedule?? Sure feels like *something* affected *something*. That episode earlier in the week from "the house" was a jarring disconnect from the last time we saw Tracy and Lunacy. We went from what I thought was a reunion Lunacy style and Tracy wheeling Luke to County Hospital to Luke at "the house" with Alice for what seemed to be an open-ended time frame. <_<

Even so, I'm a lot more concerned about where all of this leaves Tracy than I am Lunacy. We know that TG is headed out of there within the next couple of months if not before. We need some Tracy connections established, or re-established. If Edward is "reaching out" to Tracy, maybe he needs her at ELQ. There's such a wealth of story with ELQ alone! Maybe Edward screwed things up and ELQ is ripe for a hostile takeover. I never thought I'd say this, but I'd take a mob storyline if it would give us Tracy!

You made a salient point in an earlier post, hooked, about how in flux things are right now at GH. So, if anyone wants to use those free cell minutes or free long distance, comment line numbers are on the first page of tracyluke.info

• Members

Yes, TimelessTQ, I believe Lainey is right, it's from "A Change of Habit" movie with Elvis Presely, though I got the pic from something I clipped from JE.com (I think) that lists Jane's bio along with that pic. I do have several still's of Jane from the movie though, courtesy of MinervaFan :) who made an avatar out of one of the pics for me once.

Oh just so you know, even though her name was Sister Barbara in the movie, around these parts we refer to her as "Sister Mary HotPants :)!! I bet you LOVE that. LOL.

*waves to BSG* I am in the chat with funny. Come join us for a sec. Though I can't stay too long.

EDIT: Hooked, Remos, Ms. Q, Why don't one of you start a drabblethon over at LJ? We could certainly use one about now.

Edited by TracyLuv

• Members

TG generally takes a three week or one month break around the end of March. We see him again around the end of April. I have no idea if the knee surgery will change that.

*waves to all* I hate that TIIC wastes Tracy. How stupid. :(

And ummm....I got my tax return back today *waves pompoms*, all $2.43 of it. Okay, so it was a *little* more than that. Made my car reservations and hotel reservations for the trip....and we got snow today, not enough to leave work early, and since the ground was wet it didn't last long, but still, it was pretty cool.....

Hope everyone is doing well. :)