• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hi all.

Weekend was great.. not home yet, so I guess it's not over!!

(airports are hell).

Timeless, your fanfic is a wonderful treat: It's laden with tension, well written, and completely unexpected. I love it enormously, and I can't wait until Chapter 4 is up. Thanks for writing!!!

• Members

BSG--Not sure how often you check your bsg email, but I wanted to tell you Adam did a book report on City Hawk last night with me. Thanks!

So hope they are on a couple times this week.

Timeless TQ--just wanted to compliment your writing style. Although this isn't the type of fanfic I would typically read, I think you are a talented writer!

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Check this out from serial drama...those girls crack me up weekly with their dissing of GH...their new campaign

Save Our Hitman's Trigger Finger

123 Are You Effing Kidding Me With This GH Avenue

I Can't Believe This Show Keeps Getting Shittier City, CA 98765

breakroom anyone for a few...someone needs to save me from some online shopping I am about to do...

• Members

I'm late weighing in on the TC comments, but make that a quadruple *give me a break* on the Luke and what's her name hooey. Before crediting them with saving GH and all of daytime, he should have checked his facts. GH was No. 1 in the ratings for at least a couple of years before there was an LnL. Wasn't that about the time Tracy and the rest of the Quartermaines showed up in Port Charles?

As for the 30 million people watched blah...blah...blah...All soaps had 3 to 4 times the audience that have today, and did long before any "legendary" events. No question that TG got people's attention as he was different from any leading man on daytime.

The real magic bullet, though, was Gloria Monty who was a marketing genius. She also spent money as if it was water to achieve what she considered perfection.

I wonder if TC checked the ratings for the non-event a couple of years ago. Even after more publicity than GH has spent in decades, they got nada. Money down the drain.

But just look at Lunacy. No promotion, minimal airtime, and end-of-the-food-chain storylines. Still, they have inspired countless comments like, "I can't believe I'm saying this...I was a huge LnL fan, but I LOVE LOVE Tracy and Luke. I don't care if (she) ever comes back!"

Nikolas needs to buy a couple of rocking chairs and take his mother on a one-way cruise to Wherever. And never come back. That's a storyline that would work for me.

• Members

just bumping becuase I feel like it....

Hello to Timeless and Big TL!! :D

ETA: i just noticed that as of Feb. 10th i have been on this board for like 2 years...thats crazy!! and Im finally up to recurring status, Im not a dayplayer anymore!....yea i dont have much else to do with my time right now this is kinda sad...

Edited by tracyluver

• Members

Yeah thats right, Im posting twice...ha! :)

OT (not that i really ever had a topic but, i digress) you wanna know who i just discovered i had this like really weird crush on? Leslie Hendrix. She plays the ME on all of the law and orders...i know its odd and a little morbid but i have found some REALLY good femmslash about her these last few days and..yea. i dunno why I posted but i guess its kinda cuz she reminds me of tracy in a way...shes not given NEARLY enough recognition (i mean shes been on like every ep of every L&O, come on) or sl and i think she has great potential...i dunno. just thought id share, i have nothing else to do LOL