The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

She was wearing that gold jacket and her hair pulled to the side in a little barrette. I'm not sure if you posted it or not, cause I don't have it saved anywhere on my computer in my 04 file. I remember everyone was dying to see it at one point and like a dog with a bone I tracked that down from one of those girls...Jen, CurlyQgirl, someone.

I would love to chat with you, but I gotta go make something for dinner cause I have art tonight. Let me throw something together (and I do mean literally throw) and I will run back upstairs and see if you are still around!

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Operation TrAsh? What's this? A new fic?

hooked I think that's the one, I will watch for Jane's reaction about the LnL remark, but honestly, I don't remember her having a huge reaction to it. Thanks for digging that stuff up, though. :)

Awww hooked. I think the best fics come out when we're angry/missing Lacy/depressed about no Tracy. When she's on and everything's good......we don't need the fics as much, LOL. If that makes sense. Though I do understand the frustration with no Tracy, but I'm glad I don't have to sit through GH. No Tracy gives me my "out."

remos I found one or two Genie Emmy clips. I found it interesting the person who did the clip only included BH and GF's parts of the nom and not the other actresses (there were two others nominated, I think.)

Eh. GF is just so underwhelming to me. So low energy and just....bland. No personality to speak of, and I don't get where some people see warmth there. I just see vanilla emptiness, but I guess you have to be a fan to see it, maybe? I just find myself drifting away mentally in her scenes. Always have. *shrug*

About TG, he has a very bland non-commital look on his face when Genie is up there. If it shows his reaction when her name is called, I missed it. I would think he'd feel free to smile at least, if he were truly affected. I don't know what to think of that. Maybe he'd fallen asleep and the clapping woke him up, and it took him a minute to remember where he was? LOL

Because he's got that "mental grocery list" look. It's hard to tell what he's thinking.

I found the fans reaction to be underwhelming. A few people stood up and clapped and a few fans yelled but really....underwhelming considering how you might expect her fans to react. Even the clip I watched only had TWO comments, and one another I saw had only a few more than that. I would expect people to stand and cheer and clap so hard and so long, she would have to stand up there and wait for them to be quiet. Hmmm. Interesting the way it actually happened. I still say and always will, that the stupid thing was fixed, or that GF knew ahead of time she'd won. She didn't look shocked or surprised, except a hand to her forehead and a "OMG" that I just wasn't buying.

But enough talking about the EWCBO. I gotta go with TG waking up and then "where AM I?" being the look on his face.

:lol:

Eh. I don't think the Emmys are about true talent anymore. Glad JE doesn't seem to care about that stuff.

*off to watch the ST clips*

• Members

Thanks for posting the SoapTalk clips hooked, I so enjoyed watching them again ! I do have a question for anyone who might know? Were there THREE ST appearances? Because on the first one Lisa says, "welcome BACK Jane Elliot" which implies she's been on the show before. I don't remember it but she may have been on when she first came back to the show in 2003 or 2004.

How could we find out, do you wonder? Or rather, what would be the fastest way of trying to find out?

Jane is so COLORFUL. So much energy. So much fun to watch, even as herself. And from her I actually get real warmth.

I didn't however see any viscerable reaction to Ty's comment about the LnL story never being really finished. She just kind of nodded and laughed it off, although it's hard to say what she was really thinking. Could be she was doing an inner eyeroll or "yeah yeah yeah who cares?" She covered it well, if so. LOL

Well I'm off. I've stared at these walls long enough and I need to go home and do laundry. The fun never stops. :P

• Members

Thanks for the alert, Remos. I hope this and the "Monica's drinking comes out in a big way" spoiler refer to the same scenes. If Monica is taking a swig here and there, then maybe Tracy is the one who catches her. It shouldn't happen any other way.

Edited by QueenTracy

• Members

I'm with you, hooked, in doubting the authenticity of this one. Reminds me of the rumor that was reported as "confirmed" about her getting a job with Y&R. Funny thing...the GH gig was announced not long after that. Wonder if someone was trying to make someone look a hot property, hoping GH would take the bait. Wonder if someone and someone could even be the same someone. Or someone's PR someone. :P

Either way, I can't see GH taking the same bait twice. They wasted enough money last time on marketing and paying her for the '06 thing. All that and zero dollar return. I have no doubt that someone believes her publicity, but the people at GH should be the wiser now. Poorer...but wiser.

Edited by QueenTracy

• Members

When will they be on this week? Thursday? I can't wait any longer! I just finished watching all of Jane's soapnet appearances and her and Scott's week-long Family Feud episodes :wacko: LOL, while doing my homework.

Anyone for a little late nite BR for a few?

http://pub13.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1049349012

Edited by TracyLuv

• Members

Darn I just posted and it got lost. JE was on soaptalk in 2004 also ILTQ. I hunted that one down like you wouldn't believe. I got it and sent it to LadyA on dvd that was a classic tracy edit. LadyA has it in her possession. I think she might have uploaded it at some point, but maybe if we ask nicely she will upload again for those of you who haven't seen it (and for me to redownload it).

Spoiler this morning that Luke may go into business with Johnny. At least he doesn't seem to broken up about the RW thing if he is going into business again so soon.

Also: Monica faces legal trouble.

Tracy confronts Monica with the clothes she wore the night Sam was ran down and the two battle it out at General Hospital.

Edit

For rachel..

March 25th: Ric gives Trevor what he wants to protect his gf.

Monica pours her heart out to Jason.

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Our girl is in a medianet photos! Many of Luke & Lulu at the Haunted Star, some of Luke and Claudia there, one of Luke & Tracy there. For week of 3/24... Looks like luke and lulu are toasting something. The good thing is if Luke overhears the RW confession on Friday of this week...doesn't look like he skipped town or anything and seems to be in good spirits with Lulu toasting her at the Haunted Star.

http://www.abcmedianet.com/web/display/dis...p;leftcol=links

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

For the love of all that is TRACY, is it my eyes or is she in the friggin', effing, GOD forsaken Black JACKET again???

Did someone lose the key to her wardrobe closet? Did someone take all her clothes to Goodwill by mistake, or did someone GET them there???

When will this woman, this character get the respect she sorely deserves??? A wardrobe to match her savvy.

I swear I'm going to pitch a fit.