The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

From Soapnet

On the next General Hospital:

Tracy and Monica duke it out. Marianna stands up to Trevor's threats. Maxie sees Spinelli in a new light.

From Chat up at SD IL

Jane Elliot is loving her story with Luke but would like more (um...yeah..more than one episode every three weeks would be nice GH!!)

Edited by hookedongh

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Morning! Bumping the very slow thread up! Tracy Thursday today. Let's just hope it is something substanitive!!!

From SOW

SOW

Ric goes all out to protect Marianna.

Patrick and Robin discuss the chances of having a baby with HIV.

Lulu sees a side of Johnny that she doesn't like.

Logan wakes up.

Trevor and Anthony form an unholy alliance.

Sam goes to great lengths to get on Lucky's good side.

Can't miss: Thusday, March 20

Sonny tells Kate that Michael shot her.

Next Week

Claudia and Johnny team up

Monica confides in Jason. (Monica is supposed to get in another car crash on the 24th)

Tracy confronts Luke. (must be the medianet photos...confronts him over what? Claudia? The Haunted Star? Monica?

Carly asks Lulu to spy for her.

Hey at least Tracy made the spoilers!

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

So i watched everything i could find on the internet about Tracey & Paul. I really liked the storyline and was torn over Jenny & Paul and Tracyy & Paul and Ned & Jenny. Really torn between them all. Jane was fab and showed so much emotion's throughout the story. You could tell how hurt and angry tracy was, but she really did love Paul and wanted it to work out.

What Tracy Q storyline should i watch next? And has she ever hooked up with a Cassadine? Because i think that would be great.

• Members

I was torn over Tracy and Paul, too. I wanted them to work it out and stay together. :(

I haven't looked at YouTube to see what new clips were posted so I don't know what to tell you to watch next. Although if you've never seen it, any Tracy/Marco stuff was pure gold. :)

No, Tracy's never been involved with a Cassadine on the show, although I think that would rock. But she was involved with one in a GH fanfic once. :)

Hey, I take what I can get.

She better be on for more than five minutes today. Grrrrr.........

Ooops meant to say also I love Chelsea on DOOL TOOO ! She's my other fave besides Tracy and the main reason I bother with DOOL ! (although the last few weeks I haven't watched.)

Edited by ILoveTracyQ

• Members

Hi JP, Tracy was never involved with the Cassadines... unless you count her involvement with Helena early in the 2000's. It ties in with the early Luke years.

JE has come and gone from General Hospital a few times. Others may correct me, but from memory her big chunks were:

1978-1980 - Mitch years/Ed's Meds

1989-1990 - Larry years, take two (not really romantic but played at it)

1991-1993 - Paul years

2003-2004 - Just generally causing trouble/time with Helena

2005-present - Luke years

These are slowly being added to youtube. Ed's Meds won her the Emmy, so I'd watch that next.

• Members

Four scenes; 10th floor nurses' station... I can't do colour commentary but her hair is longer

2- Tracy walks up behind Monica and says she was quite brave (Monica had just given Sonny what for). Monica says he took away 3 of her children, she has nothing left to lose. Tracy says she might be surprised. Monica says she's not interested in a war. Tracy assures her she isn't interested in a war either, but has a compromise. Tracy smiles while Monica looks weary.

4- Tracy asks Monica how many times she's postponed the malpractice hearing. Monica says twice due to scheduling conflicts. Tracy tells her she might want to reconsider the hearing. They squable and Tracy says the first thing she wants is back in the house. Monica laughs says "like that's going to happen". Tracy says "think again", and whips out the blouse Monica was wearing from the accident.

5- Tracy holds the blouse out "look familiar?" Monica says no, it doesn't. Tracy feigns surprise saying it's Monica's size, colour and had the oders of Monica's favourite perfume and vodka. Tracy says she was wearing it the night she claims her car was stolen, and then hours later was in scrubs. She was wearing it the night Sam was run down, and Tracy knows it. Monica turns on Tracy and says she has a number of top cardiologist who can attest that Luke needed that surgery or else he would die. Tracy says she can call on half the hospital to say that Monica was drunk that night. Monica grabs the shirt and says it's hers. Tracy grabs it back and says it's evidence in a crime. Monica grabs the shirt and makes for the elevator. Tracy runs through the nurses' station (pulling Epiphany out of the way, and Piph doesn't say a word). They continue their arguements. Tracy goes on to the elevator, pulls the blouse out of Monica's hand then pushes her off the elevator. Monica goes to the other elevator. Lucky is watching and listening the whole time.

6- Monica walks off the elevator with the blouse in her hand, fixing her hair. Tracy comes off the second elevator and the two start at it again. The blouse goes back and forth as they throw insults. They dance around one of the pillars on the 10th floor until Tracy distracts Monica and grabs the blouse back. Monica makes a grab for it and they end up tearing the blouse. Tracy says she is holding on to her part as evidence and will see Monica in the boardroom, then Tracy grabs her bag and walks away triumphant. Lucky takes all of this in.

Edited by remos

• Members

Wow that sounds like riveting television! I am sure Jane is enjoying these meaty scenes??? So that was the blackmail big scene? She didn't even show her the flask? Did it look it would continue tomorrow? I know Luke is on tomorrow with lulu and scott--he should have been witnessing that cat and mouse scene.

Thanks for the recaps! At least our girl is still alive and kickin!

• Members

That would be about right. I don't think it was rofl-funny, but it was definately shake-your-head-funny. (perhaps because I have that age group and behaviour in my home, I'm just not as amused)

I actually wanted to tell Monica, when she thought she was triumphant getting the blouse away from Tracy, that there was a lot more where that blouse came from. Tracy was victorious, and didn't even have to say that there was more. I hope they don't just jump from this to Tracy moving back in. I want more of Tracy tramples Monica - Monica has been such a bitch to Tracy for far too long.

Edited by remos

• Members

Yeah we better not just not see her again all next week. Surely if Luke finds out about Rick Webber he is going to try to strangle Scott. Maybe Tracy will have to bail him out or at least hear about it somehow...although she has no cash to bail him out!

I am just so happy she was on! Tracy is a lot funnier than she was years ago!

• Members

I'm still not convinced about the Luke/RW thing. I'm thinking red herring.

Tracy is a lot funnier. She's a lot happier, more romantic, more loving, more comfortable showing and expressing her feelings.... She's just a whole lot richer a character now than in the past. While I'm not a fan of the current writers, they have allowed Tracy to be the person JE has been trying to make her for decades.