The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

no update yet. I have not been to the boyfriends dads house since i seen them. But i think we have dinner plans with him and his woman, who from what i hear is a big GH fan so i think i can get it done. his dad loves me, i just have to push it. watching soap operas my entire life has taught me alot ;)

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

TimelessTQ--You are a wonderful writer. You have a gift!

Rachel--here are some Monica spoilers for you..not sure how accurate but from Ravenbeauty's list...I think for week of the 24th...so far nothing for our girl seems to be happening next week at all.

SNEAK PEEK AT NEXT WEEK

Monica passes out in her car after an accident.

Monica confesses everything to Jason.

Down the road

Monica has to face the music for the hit and run.

After Monica is found out as the drunken hit 'n run driver, she'll have to go into detox and rehab. Jason will faithfully tend to her, the two will work out their differences, and she may even be his confidante regarding the baby he had with Elizabeth.

• Members

LMAO.... Luke "overhears a confession"

Lulu tells Logan she attended all her classes that day and wants to do things with him when he wakes up. That's it. End of confession.

Everyone does their same dance:

Luke - stay away from the loser's son

Scotty - stay away from my son

Lulu - I don't care what anyone thinks

Logan - breath

Oh, Lulu did tell Scott that she knows he killed RW but won't tell her father because it isn't her fight. She even told Scott that she did some stupid things and so did Logan - that's what being young is about. (Which was remarkably smart and mature of her.)

2/3 scenes. Spoilers lie!

• Members

LMAO too Remos! Just like the damn Tracy can't live in Laura's shadows. So unless it was maybe moved to Monday, what was the point of the whole Rick Webber mentions anyway??? Did luke mention Tracy at all?

I have a nightmare night ahead of me. Justin has a sore throat this mroning, and he is leaving in the middle of the night tonight to go to DC. I am taking him to the pediatrican now. I have 11, 11=yearolds coming for a swim party at 5:30, then taking four of them who are sleepign over to go-karts after that. I have to stay up til 3am to drive Justin to his school.

Please some of you guys have a late night chat with me tonight to keep me up!

Still haven't watched yesterday;s show. Might have to pass the time later tonight!

• Members

Wonder if the confession was moved to Monday? Surely all the rick webber mentions were for a reason.

I have 11 eleven-year-olds at a swim party at my house now. I heated the pool all day. Then have four spending the night and going to go karts from 9-11. Then I have to be up til 3am when I have to take Justin to his DC trip.

Ran to pediatriican...not strep (he had a sore throat today which I could have put money on I would need to go to the doctor). But he put him on zithromax to be safe since he is traveling.

Someone better come chat wiht me late night tonight!

I am finally feeling better!

• Members

I don't think so. None of the spoilers or mediapics have Luke with Scott. And the few that we see have him happy. I think the big revelation was that Lulu told Scott she was letting it go because Scott's fight with Luke was not her fight nor Logan's. More tempest in a teapot.

I'm so glad to hear that. I'm having a tough day, my arms ache, my hands are swollen and it's very hard to type this. Some days I just LOVE fibromyalgia. I won't be around tonight. Enjoy your party.

• Members

Hooked I would love to chat with you but I cna't cuz I have no BR access lol and I have to be at walmart at 7 a.m. for a cashier meeting then gotta go to a friends house and am thinking of going to a horse show tomorrow night i dunno though its like 3 hours away so i doubt i'll go this time. LOL. See ya'll laters I'm bored so i'm watching youtube clips and a movie and a horse show on the net lol.

Have a great wkend everyone

BTW Hooked thanks for the spoilers looking forward to it.