Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Thats good enough to contribute little tl!

I am off to an early dinner with the kids. My free babysitter is away (my oldest son) so we are meeting some friends and their kids. I will be around about 8ish or so...maybe we can chat then!

Remos--glad your hands are better today.

• Members

Funny, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for the late nite treats!!! Loved "Just A Taste" the most, it was yummy!! Loved Tracy's last line in that one. woohoo! - TOO HOT!! I didn't finish my reports but I litterally almost fell over at the computer right in the middle of them. I felt myself fall forward, snapped out of it, washed my face and read the last of the 3 fics :D

I know we are all in a LuNacy funk my LuNacy buddies, but we HAVE to get out there and represent :D!! We all know TG had his surgery but it's been almost one month since we've seen our girl and her hubba together so call the comment line and spread the LuNacy/Tracy love on these SOC threads:

Of These Current Couples, Which Ones Will Survive The Year?

Top 5 Fave Characters

Your Favorite Character Survey

Poll: More, Less, Same Amount of Q's?

Tracy Spoiler

Where Are Luke and Tracy, I Miss Them

Who's Your Favorite Couple at the Present Time?

Edited by TracyLuv

• Members

Happy Birthday to Lady A, *waves* to everyone, and I'm outta here ! Gotta get going if I'm going to make it before dark.

:) I kinda like traveling, and I like change, but at the same time, don't really want to go.....having a little homesick blues and I haven't even left. LOL

I do think there are computers at the hotel available for use and if there are I will pop in when I get there tonight, otherwise I might peek in tomorrow. I still didn't watch last week's show and I guess I'll have to watch the clips when I get a chance, I did set my

VCR to record the 26th as that is the only known spoiled day that Tracy will be on.

Hope everyone has a wonderful week !

• Members

Ms Q--I have a sinking feeling she might not be on this week, but I sure hope I am wrong.

Just saw Rat Pack--it was not very good. No point to it. No story, just their vegas act type deal.

I am watching videotapes of my grandmother that my brother spent hours interviewing her about our family history and life. She passed away this summer. I am transferring them to my computer (my husband set it up) so we can burn them to dvd! So cool to have. I am enjoying hearing her voice and heraing the stories.

No gossip today at all!

• Members

Happy Sunday Ms. Q!

Hope it has been a nice weekend for all.

Question, do you, or does anyone have the clip of Tracy, after the death fake, in the Blue Kimono, with NO makeup, and her hair slicked. She's speaking to Skye I believe.

Thanks in advance.

Chapter 7 is 3/4 done. I have just been careful to remain true to these characters. 6 was hard for me to finish, and give away. All you writers out there know what I mean, and considering this is my first work that other eyes have ever seen, its difficult.

Hopefully 7 will post tonight!

Thank you all very very much for your kindness and support, and for welcoming me with open arms!

• Members

Let me see if I have that one timelessTQ. I think it was from 2005....if so, I will post it very sooN! Someone help me out with what month and year that was. I lost a lot of my clips when my computer crashed. I will check though.

Halee--Rat Pack sucked! LOL. The guys who were playing sammy davis and Frank Sinatra were good in their roles, but the overall production was a snooze I thought...shouldn't have been a broadway show IMO!

EDIT

You guys... I just wanted to reiterate what TL said last night...we really all should still write in and call the comment line now. I think they are deciding the fate of Luke/Tracy still. I have seen some more stuff about couples doomed, etc pop up. Since they are only shooting early april now, maybe we can voice our opinions and maybe continue the postivie lunacy vibe!

Edited by hookedongh