• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Happy Belated Birthday Lady Ashton!!!

Thanks for posting all those pics hooked, can I just say how angry it makes me that all they are doing to celebrate the 45th anniversary of the longest running west coast soap is a simple party and pictures!?!?! :angry: How cheep can they get, even the cake is lackluster. I've seen better and more extravagant birthday cakes than their pathetic 45. I mean any first year baking student can make a giant 45 and call it a cake. Sorry I'm just bitter.

• Members

*Just a joke. I'm "seasoned" too ya know. Does salty count as seasoned? Ok, I'm just bitter. Forgive me.

*Loving the pics! Hating that TG & JE aren't together in them.

*Mailed my letters & picked up some postcards on my way home.

• Members
JFP is not the only one that looks evil. ;) JE looks like she could be playing an evil nurse or something.

And to whoever said those scrubs are HUGE (remos?) on her, ditto!!! My guess as to why she's wearing them is to be comfy?! Who knows...LOL at the slippers.

Also, I agree that LC looks great in that picture. FABULOSA! Love her hair. Her outfit. She's so "huggable" looking... Hey, remember that dream when I got to hug her? Haha.

• Members

From the scrap heap of SD IL

Week of 3/24:

Monica has a confession for Jason. Claudia and Johnny join forces to get what they want.

Ric gives into Trevor's demands to protect Marianna.

Tracy gets the wrong idea about Luke's meeting with Claudia.

Lulu becomes Carly's spy.

Kate vents to Jax.

Anyone up for an earlyish chat tonight? around 8pm central in ab out 15 minutes? Remos? Stace? Funny? Whoever else is lurking about?

• Members

Personally I think LC has a very distorted image of herself. This is her REAL hair,..and its lovely.

She feels her hair is thing and pin straight and self admittedly employes extentions, and 1/2 wigs. SOOOO not needed, and assuming that is an all encompassing feel, could explain the over done plastic surgery.

Thank the GODS above, Jane is Jane, and security in ones looks speaks VOLUMES beyond the knife.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW TO ADRIAN ELLIOT<>>>>>24 and fabulous

• Members

She's probably even more frustrated than we are, Timeless. According to someone on soapdish, "Jane Elliot is loving her story with Luke but would like more." SD isn't the most reliable source on the planet, but this sounds legitimate if only because I can't imagine Jane not feeling frustrated with scraps of airtime and story.

Let's hope the ratings stay in the basement, forcing someone at this rat network to make changes.

• Members

I would love to concur, but really who knows. These are not fish bowl specticals. Every, (few as they are) interview if shared IN the moment, reflect some of Jane the actress's mood, yet give a peep hole of information(and when was the SD interview, pre- or post op on Tony,which is a altogether AnOTHER subject,..Jane can stand her own even without the love of Lunacy,..blah blah)

Bottom line, I do not believe JE is a betwixt woman on any scope. I feel deeply, that her privacy is fit tight with more then a modicum of humility. If you listen to her very few interview she is content to run with the baton that is handed to her. She does not need to beg for scraps, nor be beholdent to TG.

THIS is a woman of substance, character, and talent that is beyond daytime.

Remember kids, as much as I love Tracy, the character is not the actress, and no matter how it fetches us, I am sure no one can push or pull Jane Elliot where she doesnt want to be. Love the craft or not, if she FELT short changed, like we do, she could live comfortably directing, or producing.

Jane isnt going to do a thing that makes her unhappy or frustrated. If you think,..(any of us) different? , We dont "get" what makes Jane exceptional at all, and we are creating a Soap, in place of a Soap.