Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Downloading it now Nex to watch! What a treat!

It is almost 11am and I have not been on the computer all morning. I watched GH from yesterday lazy, lying around in bed. Kids are on spring break. Nobody has even talked to me yet in my house! They are busy playing. I have to say that since I have tried to let my Tracy expectations go on GH, that I am trying to just watch the show at face value. I must say yesterday I enjoyed Johnny beating the crap out of Sonny with a pistol! My how the mighty have fallen...wonder if they had to pay MB extra to get him to allow that. I think MB is so on his way outta there when his contract is up.

Alexis said "ass" yesterday. Gh's favorite word!

So I finished my whole project of copying my old videos of my grandmother to DVD. I feel so technologically advanced!

I am off to finish booking my trip for this summer and do some stuff around here. Kids coming over to play this afternoon. Since Logan woke up from his coma yesterday, wonder if Luke will be on telling Lulu to stay away from him. Doubt it. But it is Wed...special teams out of the closet day.

Okay..I am totally rambling---too much coffee this morning!!

• Members

I have seen that rumor a bunch Halee...I think the person at Wubs.net is like connected with her somehow. She hasn't been able to confirm it. It would be good. I bet she would be tied in with Ian, Nik, etc.

MB's contract is up this summer I think.

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Finally, SD has something for us...

Insider:

Do you have anything at all for Tracy or should I just hang it up seeing her onscreen anymore for the next few weeks?

Ok this is the last one. You guys always pull me back in.

Claudia goes to see Luke. She knows a lot about him. Wants him to spill what he knows about Sonny for her. He declines. She is trying to flirt with Luke to get her way and Tracy arrives, starts bitching her out and calling her names and then tells Luke he will not have her cheat on her. Very funny stuff.

Also Monica and Tracy forge a truce. Monica tells Tracy to move back in. Tracy offers her help and support.

• Members

Thanks for the scoop, Remos! It sounds like Tracy still considers them very much married.

So, we have The Haunted Star episode next week. Then, it looks like two more the week after that. This Tracy drought has been ridiculous, though. Still hoping that GH is the soap in line for the new writer. Can't come soon enough.

• Members

*waves to all*

Now that I've spent hours getting lost AGAIN, I'm signing off to go back to my room. I posted at SOC at the Tracy threads and I think I've made a vow that is all I will bother posting at again there. *shrug* I don't care enough about this show to debate it with people who are always RIGHT.

*sigh*

Anyhoo......I hope everyone here is doing good. Now that I actually made it back to the hotel alive, I'm going upstairs to scarf down the last of my carrot cake.

The spoiler sounds nice....I hope it leads to some good stuff and lasts more than five minutes. I have to say, I think Jane's face when TG is gesturing to SBJ that Tracy looks afraid. I guess he says the name "Zacchara?"

I really wish they'd use her more. :( But at least she'll be on. That's a plus.

• Members

Ok, I think one of the two squirrels that make the wheel spin that runs my computer died.

I am trying feverishly after 3 months to finish my very first vid. I am so grateful to you( and you know who you are) for clips, BUT I need to be real specific from here on out.

The Alan's service clip at 51mb is just too big for my dial up mountain living ass.I would love to have that for personal reasons, but I need tighter, smaller clips, it literally took an hour to download a clip a 1/4 that size.

I seek, a trim Lila clip, I want My Mommy, or any interaction with her, and or, the enterance into that room full of Q's when Tracy calls B.S. and about takes Lois's head off.

The argument OVER where Alan's photo goes before the service.

I wanted Tracy in black, in the lobby with Bobby, and the kids, during Lukes surgery.

I am good to go on all other Lunacy clips.

The interaction between Monica and Tracy at the funeral home for Emily's service..that brief civility is huge

(God that is a BIG mansion now with no Q's left!!,..makes me cry) :(

When you see the vid, and hear the song, I hope you'll see what I was trying to acheive.

I just got hit with a gastrinomical phone bill, and may lose long distance on the 31rst,..means NO internet... :o

So I am in a race to finish my fic, and this vid before I lose contact for awhile

any and all help is appreciated

Thank you

Timeless