The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

THANKS FUNNY!!! Read the new ones and a couple of the "old" ones and posted some comments ;)

You are just like this endless fountain of LuNacy Lust fic :) Keep it going and BRING IT ON!!

P.S. By the way, where is Too Many Interuptions Part 2?

*Waves to my NYC bud BSG*

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'm not sure of the exact date, tracyluver, but I think it's from the summer of '06. I'm going by hair... :lol: . I'm thinking July or August. Luke took off at the end of June, and I think this was following his departure.

Okay...I checked some screencaps, and found it. It's from July 19, '06.

Here's the URL:

http://public.fotki.com/nopeekiepeekie/gen..._19/page10.html

Edited by QueenTracy

• Members

Howdy I'm STILL Alive lol. Been crazy at work and have tons of homework which stinks.

Thanks Hooked for all the Monica spoilers, I so appreciate them!!!!!!!!!!!

On LC not being on in April not sure if I really believe that or not cuz i got her Spring Fanclub newsletter and she said look for her to be on more in the upcoming months....however if it is true then I guess it works cuz i have a jam packed month and most of my finals are actually in April. I only have like 5 more math tests if that and then I am so done with the class for now lol till the next one this summer haha...i'm doomed i swear lol.

Well I've been up really late and up early so I'm fixing to go to bed as I have homework to do before I go to work tomorrow then try and remember to catch gh on soapnet tomorrow evening lol. C ya'll around when I can lol.

• Members

Evening everyone!

Rachel I hope that is true about LC being on more. Because it gives Tracy potential airtime.

Luke and Johnny look like they are partners. Wonder if Tracy sells the HS to him.

Not sure if this is true or not...

The Haunted Star reopens in May. There will be a huge party. Gowns and Tuxes for all.

I think it will be the titantic remake catastrophe....Luke and Tracy will go down with the ship drinking the last of the good scotch...Jason will be on the bow screaming "I'm the King of the World"

Okay I am clearly delirious tonight! Catch you guys tomorrow

• Members

Oh boy, it is 5am MST, I have been writing for 6 hours straight. I thought this chap was done once, and then I re did it.

I just have to say, I am crying and I am not sure why. This has been a journey to say the least.

It is not just a fic to me, or a representation of lesbian erotica, or femmeslash or whatever else it could be tagged with. Sex is only a footnote in this story. At least to me it is.

This is my first real written work I have ever shared with anyone. I am a guarded private woman, (with pitiful self esteem)The kudos that have come from you ladies, be you gay, or straight have moved and humbled me.

There will be one last chapter to follow and then I am done.

Thank you again or welcoming me here, and reading my work. The fact that writers of the merit that reside here have given it a glance leaves me speechless.

Here is chapter 8 The Tide Will Turn

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4013747/8/My_Brothers_Wife

• Members

TimelessTQ--wow, intense, emotional, brilliant...all I can say!

Here are some SZ spoilers for this week (don't get too excited the last bunch are for Monica....figures...only Monica really has to pay the consequences of her actions, while all the real criminals get to go free on this show!

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Thanks for posting the spoilers and the Media Net Pics, you are right it's Diane and Alexis in the pics. On a side note, don't you just love the one and only hospital room for any sick person. It's like the go to room when a sick person does a scene. It wouldn't be that bed except that Luke had that room for almost two months, then Jason, then Logan and now Monica, they need to change that room up just a little bit.

• Members

Your fics are forcing me to! LOL

Here is another spoiler (same thing for this week, but worded different...we have been so spoiler devoided for so long, decided to post it again, regardless we already know it

I have been SOOOO productive today--not in writing but in other things. I only need to pack tomorrow. I really got most of eveything done today including my whole summer trip stuff!

I have soccer practice, a PTO meeting and art tonight, but hopefully will be around to chat around 9ish!

Post the part two of that fic funny before I leave on my trip Wed. Pretty please????