• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Careful, Carrie.

Your wireless might not work there.

I hear all they have is that mountain mama dial-up.

(Get crackin' Becca... I need me an ending ASAP)

edit: There are 13 of us on the board right now!! How the heck did that happen?!?! Did TQ suddenly become popular or something.. or did that stupid death rumor send people flocking here to see if us rabid fans were throwing ourselves overboard!?! Hmmmm.

Edited by LaineyBev714

• Members

1. Claudia slinks in to HS. She knows who Luke Spencer is and introduces herself. Then asks if Luke is interested in an agreement of "mutual exploitation".

2. Monica is lying in the hospital bed when Tracy walks in and says "Well?" Apparently Monica has asked her to come, apologizing for everything she has done and said to Tracy and others over the years when she acted above reproach, and says she acted too hasty in kicking Tracy and her family out of the house. Tracy asks why she is going to confess, there isn't any evidence. Mon says she's doing the right thing and doesn't accept Tracy's offer of a lawyer.

Meanwhile at the HS, Claudia rehearses how much she knows about Sonny and tells Luke she want details on what Sonny is doing with his days now. She suggests that she can help Luke out.

3. Tracy asks Monica why she's taking responsibility now, just as Lulu walks in and overhears that Monica his Sam. Monica tells Lulu she and her father are free to move back into the house. They have to leave when the doctors come to check on Monica. Once outside of the room Tracy tells Lulu she always thought Monica wasn't good enough for her brother, but sometimes.... then just walks away.

At H.S. Claudia tries to flirt with Luke but he's having none of it. He tells her that everyone who tries to take out Sonny ends up dead. Luke sees that her weakspot is Johnny. Claudia then gets angry and says he has to choose sides, while Luke looks at her in disbelief.

4. Claudia continue to pour for Luke. Luke says she's too much trouble because he can see a woman scorned and they're too much work. Claudia gets into his face to come on to him again, as Luke tries to back away (he's sitting in a chair). Tracy walks in at this point and says "Well, at least you're consistent". Luke just groans and looks away.

5. Tracy kicks Claudia out but not before insulting her as a cheap hooker. Claudia plays the part, talking suggestively to Luke and saying she's better than what he's got - giving Tracy the once over. When Claudia's gone Luke gets up really concerned for Tracy because she just insulted Claudia Zachara. Tracy doesn't react to the name at all. Luke's worried she could get herself killed but Tracy thinks it's better than watching him kill himself. She turns and runs out of the H.S.

6. Lulu walks in to H.S. and takes Luke's bottle and glass from him. She says Monica has let them back into the mansion, that Lulu has already moved their things 'home', Alice is thrilled and Cook is making a lunch of his favourite foods. Both talk about wanting to get out of 'that house' and Luke compairs it to the Amnityville Horror (I've never seen that, could someone please explain the metaphor?). The two clink glasses as Luke says "the Spencers are moving home".

7. Luke and Lulu come walk into the mansion. Luke yells "is there a Dominitor in the house?" Tracy (changed into a new outfit) walks down the stairs saying they don't have to yell. She turns to Lulu and says "Sweetheart, your room is ready for you as soon as you take your father back to where he belongs". Luke looks displeased and that's where they left it.

Previews: nothing

• Members

To answer you question remos about the Amnityville Horror, well the man that lived in the (haunted) house slowly began go crazy, he started to see things that made him want to kill his family. It's really a messed up movie but it's supposedly based on a true story.

But thanks for the recaps!

• Members

Thank you for recapping, Remos. The Amityville Horror, a novel turned into a movie, was about a haunted house that oozed slime from the walls. Very attractive. Based on a "true story", the family ran screaming from the house and never looked back. Love the analogy!

Now I know that the writers must read SOC. Several weeks ago, when we were all pondering where Tracy might live after being kicked out of the Qs, someone mentioned the wig's house. I replied that Tracy would rather live in The Amityville Horror than "her" house.

• Members

That is too funny. I'm sure the LnL crowd will throw back their heads and howl that something negative was said about 'that' house, but I was smirking at the way they were dissing the place. Now that I get the context, it was down right hilarious.

• Members

hello. lovelies!!

unfortunately, i was at work during the tracy-fabulocity today, so thanks for the recaps!! and will watch clips later on...

I know this is really late, but (ahem) CH. 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Timeless, i haven't exactly been quiet about how much i enjoy your work, but chapter 8 was my very favorite of them all, for many reasons. Your transitions are seamless, your imagery vivid, your subtle touches thought-provoking.

I appreciate it the most, however, because of the obvious amount of effort and heart that you infuse into every line.

You are courageous, indeed.

I am truly looking forward to Ch.9, whenever it comes.

You got some swervacious, lesbian-liscious, , awesome-age goin' on, girlfriend! ;)

One more thing, it has occured to me that, even out of the many kisses we've seen Tracy and Luke share, I have never personally seen Tracy in a full on, lip-locking, tongue-tosseling kiss with anyone. I know this has hapened before, does anyone have a pic or a clip? Im bombarded with the constant make-out sessions of the "Sam's" and the "Carly's" and all that, and i have never seen Tracy get kissed breathlessly.

Alright, im done. have a great day guys. ill be back a little later on.

Edited by tracyluver

• Members

I think, in a word, JE just doesn't. We all know she has definite opinions about NOT doing love scenes. I think she's from the old school of acting where emotion wasn't necessarily synonymous with tonsil-hockey. A few times she's said "I'm from the old school of acting which..."

I don't think she even slobbered with Paul in that bedroom floor scene...

• Members

tracyluver, in this one, Harlan (Brenda's father) pulls her into one (well, two) after their rollerskating adventure.

Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/1l1320

When Paul proposes, you get some more too... *

Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/gb3777

And at the end of this clip (after their argument), Paul plants more than one on her.

Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/br98cb

Here's the honeymoon with Paul clip, though, I think there is more lip action in the others.

Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/z8aqey

Jerk that he was, Paul sure knew how to kiss - haha.

* I believe this one is the most you'll see of JE doing the kissing (in the other ones, it's more-so the guys).

Credit goes to Melissa and our very own Lady Ashton.

On a completely unrelated topic...

bday.gifBIRTHDAY REMINDERS bday.gif

April 6: Tracy Quartermaine

April 8: smirks

April 11: IluvAandM

April 12: MagicHappens

April 23: BSG