Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I've decided for my own peace of mind that it was either a misinterpretation or a loose paraphrasing of one of those PR-laden statements fashioned to placate fan bases (however small it might be).

April 2nd is their next appearance as far as I know. There's a spoiler for the 9th about Tracy being out for blood regarding the Zaccharas. I believe that's Claudia specifically. By the way, isn't there some soap law that states when two women hate each other, and one is at least 16 years younger than the other, they are guaranteed to be mother and daughter?

Tracy's birthday would be a perfect time to remind Tracy that she's the smartest choice he's ever made.

• Members

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh please, oh please, oh please.... I want this one so much. Tracy and Tracy jr. would be amazing to watch. (And considering Guza's decided lack of imagination having Claudia relive Carly's early years, this is very possible as a redo of Carly/Bobbie.)

Yipper!!!

• Members

God help us all.

My gut tells me this is untrue. I'm choosing to go with my gut.

Hey all -- sorry I mentioned the darn nail thing in the thread. I should have just sent Becca an email. I didn't mean to start anything here. I love and appreciate you all, my fellow Tracy lovers.

(And god knows, I especially appreciate Becca's fabulous, emotional, evocative, very brave piece of fiction!)

I felt cheated by today's show.

So what?!?! She just lets him back in now?

No kiss?

No ring exchange?

No nuthin'?!?!

It's not right, it's just not right.

Okay.. I have a story line for May Sweeps. Ready? Haunted Star goes down May 20 at the height of a giant party. Lots of people in the frigid water struggling for life. Among them - Tracy and LAURA! Tracy has been the hostess that evening, and Luke has just "married" her and returned her rings on may 19, their third anniversary. It's where he promised her in front of family and friends that she was his one and only - his heart, his soul, his everything. Now here he is having to make a split second decision -- likely he has time to save only one. So...... which one does he save?!?!?!

Oh man--- you know it's Tracy. Laura goes down! People are motified and tune in like CRAZY for the long drawn out hospital wait and the funeral. GH gets it's May sweeps ratings and Lainey gets one of her greatest wishes: LAURA IS DEAD.

Isn't that a beautiful May Sweeps proposal?!?!?! :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Members

Your gut sounds good to me.

Nail thing? What did I miss? Oh... manicured vs. unmanicured?

You know, the way I see it, I can openly talk about homeschooling and not hide my dislike for the public system on a board that boasts a few teachers. Those of you who are lesbians can talk openly about your preferences even with all of the straight folk here. Timeless, TL, Hooked and I can wax poetic about our children in the face of those amoung us who would rather cut off their left arm then give birth. Nothing was started, Lainey. I love the fact that we are all so different yet so similar. Speaks to the uniqueness of JE and TQ. It's a nice place. I like it here...

See... now I would have felt cheated if they had done that. I don't think TQ is ready to let all her walls down. She's beginning to, but she's the kind who gives "once bitten, twice shy" a whole new level of meaning. Luke know that - notice how he didn't push her. The catch in her throat when she speaks says volumns. It's coming, and it will be all the sweeter because she's being drawn out gently. Too much rush then what would be the point. She's just not that kind of character.

LOVE IT!!!! If they don't do that you write it, k???

Edited by remos

• Members

Ah another night another rumor. I think I need to ween myself off reading these things. All the speculation. Then the speculation on someone's speculation. Then the spin. Then the spin on someone's spin. It's all, well, dizzying!

And I am all about loving the diversity here at Lovefest!! But honestly, I have read a couple posts recently that I could have done without reading on a public board. That being said, I got nothing but love for the Lovefesters!!!

Lainey are you moving this weekend?? Go eat at LAND one last time for me!

Ms. Q I posted a comment for you on YouTube. Another great job! Beautiful video!

Queen Tracy Thanks for the scoop...I think.

• Members

Moving Thursday. Not going that far.. could come back for Land if I wanted. Will come back for that Hybrid-Cuban joint near Land. Love that place. Great arroz con pollo. Won't come back for Land. Never ate there. Don't like Thai. Sorry. I'm not a Thai girl. You know that take out chinese place next to Land? Health Department shut it down last week. Opps!

I must tell you all I am VERY disappointed with GH. I wanted some wooing and passion today. Instead we got a continuation of Tracy's "do it my way" speech. Icky. Give us the passion, folks!!! I need the PASSION!!!

Love your vid, Ms. Q... FLOVE it! (full of passion!)

• Members

If only! If only! Every Lunacy oversight, every Tracy missed opportunity, anything and everything that's gone before it would be forgiven to *finally* be rid of the wig once and for all. (And we could avoid the merry-go-round of stress and panic every time the wig threatens to attempt a musty redux.) This would be the May sweeps to end all May sweeps.

And, Lainey, we love and appreciate you, too!

• Members

About the big stars returning rumor, the canadian TV guide man Nelson Branco said in a soap chat at the LA times soaps room that one of them- from what he's heard- is NOT Genie Francis. He says that from what its he's heard Vanessa Marcil, Tristan Rogers, and Lynn Herring are all being actively recruited, which is fine by me, even if its just speculation. I'd rather GF stay far far away

Edited by AdelaideCate007

• Members

Thanks for the news, Addie! I cast all my votes for Tristan Rogers. The last thing we need is another salary-sucking, airtime-hogger which is what I think we would get with VM. Also, with Tristan Rogers, we could revive the Tracy/Robert flirting and give Luke something to worry about for a change. Mr. Luke needs a wake-up call...BIG TIME.