The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members
Hey nex, I hope you don't mind me doing this, but it's been so long since I've "helped" someone around here, so I thought since I had the clip handy, I would upload it for tracyluver. Credit goes to Shazzer. Was it hooked who said the date was 7/19/06? 'Cause that's the right date. :)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/l3hx82

We've seen this before (or something very similar), but it's from Comcast for Thursday's episode:

I checked my listings for Wednesday too, but no Tracy mentions... Don't believe that Luke was mentioned either though as remos mentioned, he's in the previews with Claudia.

Have a fun trip, hooked!

Haha. This is totally OT, but reminded me of time a couple of years ago (well, maybe it was more than that) when my Dad was trying to convince me that Dorothy was the one who ate the poisonous apple from the witch. I guess I just assumed it was common knowledge that it was Snow White... :lol: Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Well I still can't join at Soap dish or daytime dish or whatever its called lol. I can't post as a guest either for whatever reason. Oh well.

and hey, I don't know how many of you guys know about Daytime Confidential, but if you go to www.daytimeconfidential.com, the first post that you see should be a think about the 45th anniversary of GH and since notGH isn't doing anything for it, they are going to make a big internet celebration for it (like post classic clips and devote a whole podcast to it) for it, and they want everyone to go leave comments with suggestions of GH's greatest moments, your favourite moments, and who and what you've loved over the years on GH. You have to register with an account on the site but it takes like 2 seconds if anyone is interested. Im about to post mine yay!

Im planning on posting some more Tracy clips tonight, and I'll look and see if I have the clips you all have requested! Im also working on editing JE's Law and Order episodes and Im going to post them over on YT either tonight or tomorrow hopefully.

-Addie

• Members

Just checking in to say bye! My brother is sleeping in this room so I won't be able to stay on tonight. I leave in the morning to go skiing and won't be back til Sunday evening. Have a good week and hope the TQ goodness is worth the wait. I think she is on tomorrow (per soapnet/cable guide spoilers) and Thursday as well. Thursday she is laying down the law and lets luke back in I think).

In case any of you by chance see this rumor that might surface as it was dropped on soapdish...it said that A huge flood is coming to PC. The Haunted Star will sink; Tracy will die and jax will go missing. Then it said Kate will need a new heart. Then it said three deaths for May, Tracy, Mac and Laya (they couldn't even spell leyla right).

My insider ABC friend said that she hasn't heard any of this and she thinks we are safe!! Everyone said this poster who dropped it has posted a ton of fake stuff before. And stuff that never happens. She also said that she would highly doubt that even if JE left, they would kill TQ cause they are aware of the dwindling Qs...etc.

I have heard the HS is reopening and it is the week of the 21st and it is a fancy event with the cast, etc. I am hoping they meant Treavor dies, not Tracy. Seems like a murder who dun it is more GH's style.

Also another proven insider said that nobody knows about May sweeps earlier today to me because some contracts are still pending, etc..

Anna is supposed to come back to town according to SOD.com on the 25th of April and finds out about Robin being pregnant. All of sudden people started dropping that on SD today after it was on SOD.com...

That place is a cess pool!

Don't want to upset anyone, but with some new registered posters at sd...just wanted to put out there that this is unconfirmed. I really can't imagein they killing TQ off. Making her leave town yes, maybe but dying??

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Timeless/Lainey---if you post the ending, email it to me! Lainey has my email.

TL--Make sure you text me to have a safe flight in the am! LOL You don't have to!

Remos--Thanks in advance for emailing any recaps!

Hope I come home in one piece, with no broken bones!