Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

The les in me loves the un manicured fingers,...a STRAIGHT Tracy, baubles, and beads, suits and wealth would have a MAJOR manicure,...Lainey,..I am so so with you,..strong, able, [!@#$%^&*] the nails, hands.

And um, love you hooked, so so much, but I am what I am, and so is Jane

• Members

Sara tried toooo hard.

I am a south Philly Italian. I actully have the same haircut, (but longer) and bigger biceps then Claudia, and I am 1/2 sicilian,..soooooooo I find offense in her character. NO she isnt Carly anymore, but did Guza have to make her a f'ing cartoon

• Members

TIIC may not appreciate Jane, but the audience certainly does. Everyone's blowing a gasket over at SOC. I don't believe the rumors, especially with their coming from The Rumor Snakepit, aka soapdish. Could be a good thing, though. Just the possibility has people incensed.

• Members

Yes I was just over at SOC and saw the same Tracy Love which is great! Could be a good thing for our girl in the long run.

And what is the deal with SoapDish? I never used to really go there. Then Hooked posted the link saying Tracy needed support and there was a new board, yadda yadda. It's like The Smithsonian of crap over there. I can't laboriously wade through all that muck to support Tracy! And what's the point?? Sorry, but I think I'm sitting out on the SD portion of this Tracy love.

• Members

Good morning all, I see you've been very active in my absence.

Halee, SD is a weird, weird place. We mostly go to the Insider's Lounge for possible scoops (although the fabrication on that board could create a new soap all by itself) or use the search feature. The new board doesn't seem as user-friendly, which is probably a good thing.

Lack of manicured nails??? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Until you sit down to have tea with herself, and she tells you which side her bread is buttered on, you don't know squat.... and we do have a quote where she said the right man could take her away from all of this. :P

I'm liking the spoiler for today - about taking him into her home but not her bedroom. I think it's right and just so to do. There are still major trust issues on Tracy's part. At least they are in the same house now, which means their interactions will increase (mind you, none to one wasn't hard to do). Mediapics show that Lukey is working out, so perhaps he will tow the line Tracy lays down.

I was also thinking about the "Tracy dies" thing. I could see it. We've had Luke die and Carly die, why not Tracy? May is only two months away - the big news (ie. JE's departure) would be out by now in other reliable sources. It would give JE and TG a story that wasn't comedy, and Luke would have to be Tracy's hero for a change. I could go for that. Haven't we said we want to see Tracy in the hospital being cared for, for a change?

Timeless... the trophy case door is a little hard to open, but once I do the statue is yours.

Thanks Nex, for the clips.

Yesterday's show was unbalanced. We had really great stuff (Maxie/Robin; Tracy/Claudia/Luke; Monica/Tracy; Diane/Alexis), then there was pitiful stuff (Jason, Carly, Nicholas, Ian, Nadine, Kate). I really liked Maxie with Robin yesterday. It was a great nod to history that Maxie faked a pregnancy. The girl's got it going on between the ears. No moss on her. Kate was a bit much to her, though. She had been sweetness and light with Jax, then treating Maxie like the dog's breakfast. I understand the fashion business is cutthroat, but they're in PC, can't she be a little kinder?

Ah... since I started typing, the screamers have arisen and school work is calling. I'll be around throughout the day... the day has begun!

EDIT

More spoilers, this time from CBS SID...

EDIT AGAIN

Wow, you guys weren't kidding about SOC being up in arms over Tracy's potential demise. They are NOT happy. Good to see. The other thing I noticed is how everyone's bothered by Lulu drinking. That's just funny. My kids drink with me, and they are more than underage. What's the Puritanical reaction all about? Is this particular to US culture, 'cause it didn't fizz me in the least? You KNOW Lukey would have been introducing his kids to alcohol when they were young, and doesn't everyone drink at a Rave?

Edited by remos

• Members

Lulu's drinking didn't bother me either, both my mom and my dad would let me have a sip of something when I was little, weather it was a sip of wine with dinner or a swig of beer (yuck). As I got older they would even buy me wine coolers, just as long as I didn't leave the house and didn't share any with my friends. If fact on my 18th birthday both my mom and my two aunts took me to a bar and got me drunk. So Lulu having a shot of scotch when celebrating with her dad didn't really seem inappropriate to me.

• Members

Today's recap.... I've just got to say, outside of LuNacy, Claudia and Spinelli were amazing. The scene was short but it was a whole different side of Claudia.

2. Luke tells Tracy and Edward that he is staying right there, then turns to Alice and asks about Russian caviar. Ed says he gets nothing, to which Alice says if Luke goes the staff goes.

4. Edward calls Alice's bluff. Tracy wonders why the staff woud care. Turns out Luke has been playing poker with the staff every Thursday night in town. Edward gets annoyed that he was never invited, and Luke quickly says he's welcome any time. Tracy says it's not about cards, it's about her marriage and that Luke steals from her, lies to her and cheats on her. Ed turns to her and asks why she doesn't divorce him if he's so bad. Luke smiles and says "because she loves me, don't you Popsicle". Tracy just looks down but doesn't deny it.

6. Tracy follows Luke into the den where he sits down after pouring himself a drink. He swears he hasn't been unfaithful to her in months. She says how could he since he was flat on his back most of that time. Just as she likes it, he accuses. And she smashed his knee to bits so that he couldn't do anything. That didn't stop him with the street walker, she fires back. That was Claudia Zachara, Luke says, Mob Princess and psycho. He didn't do anything with her. But he wasn't fighting her off either, Tracy counters. Luke continues that she knew what he was before she fell in love with him, why is she expecting anything different now? She quietly says he can stay but it's according to her rules. She takes the glass away from him and covers it with her hand to make the point. (They are playing 'Their Song' in the background during most of this discussion.)

Nothing in previews.

• Members
Remos thanks for the recaps. I was at work and saw half of them but I didnt get to see the last part. My freakin' coworker rushed me out of my class. I couldnt finish watching Lunacy. Well Im off to youtube heaven. Edited by funny1

• Members

Thanks for posting that spoiler remos. It's got me interested. Anyone got speculation?

mtgro, feel free to join in on the fun. :)

For those who are interested, here is something that was in production, then wasn't, then was, then was forgotten, but was remembered, then forgotten, and remembered (or something like that)... :lol:

It's a LuNacy Video!!!

Song: "I Turn To You" by Christina Aguilera

SendSpace: http://www.sendspace.com/file/b5xg5u

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MCZc2gc5nM

Nothing fancy, but hopefully, still enjoyable.