Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hi ya'll making a quick post here.Things are crazy with school too many papers to write and not enough time in the day. Anyhow I loved the scenes this wk hoping for more...will try and stop in when I have a free moment but i don't see that happening within the end of the semester lol.

See ya'll around I hope.

MISS YA'LL!!!!

• Members

**Waves Funny**

Staci Thank you so much for the clips!!! I remember now why I loved them so much back in the day.

"I need the area rug." Ha! It still made me laugh.

Thanks again. Just what I needed to come home to after a long day. You are the best!

• Members

Morning everyone... just doing my soap spoiler constitutional...

From Lynda Hirsch for next week:

Tracy is unhappy when Luke decides to take Johnny up on his offer and reopen the Haunted Star.

My thoughts: we know Monica and the trial come up, so that's two stories Tracy is a part of next week.

From tonygeary.net:

Rumours of TG leaving are greatly exagerated. He's not going anywhere.

My thoughts: it's a shame that this means good things for JE. Why they can't focus on her is beyond me.

From soaps.com

Johnny has a deal for Luke. (April 1st)

My thoughts: well, this might be a Tracy day considering the above spoiler. We already know Wed. the 2nd is a Tracy day. Nex, you and I have work this week :D .

• Members

Hi, everyone!

So whats the diagnosis on all these rumours that Tracy is being killed off in May? I am getting a little bit freaked out.

Welcome to all the new people that have sprung up since I was last here! TimelessTQ, QueenTracy... sorry if I missed anyone.

Wow, I really haven't posted in a while.

• Members

I'm not at all. In fact I hope it happens. *Passing out the oxygen masks and smelling salts while I continue.*

There is no way JE would leave that suddenly without the legitimate press knowing. May sweeps is only a month away, remember. If there is any validity at all I think it will be as a plot point. She flatlines and they resuscitate her. Luke would then be in the position of taking care of her. This is an opportunity to take care of her for awhile. She's due - and her fans are due seeing how much she is loved and cared for.

Right now Lukey is all talk because Tracy can take care of everything herself. If she's in the hospital, and even rescued by her hero, that would speak volumes to our girl about how much her husband loves her. One after another of the legit insiders have said LuNacy is the story, and we know TG wants Luke to do more than comic relief. How much better to rescue the person who has heretofore always rescued him?

Then in my perfect world, Luke takes Tracy somewhere to recuperate while TG is on vacation. We might not see Tracy but at least Luke wouldn't have left her - again.

• Members

That's the day the set visitors said was taping when they were there. Outside of a picture with JE where she's wearing a black suit and pearls (a skirt, no less), I'm not sure we know much. Perhaps that's the day Monica is sentenced...