• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Lukey in previews, c'est tout.

EDIT

??? what have I missed? You're still having phone problems? I'm sorry to hear that.

But rest assured, your fiction is not awkward - from what I've read and heard it's incredibly well written and well received.

Your stupid question? I haven't seen anything of the sort.

Comments - we all make them, your's are as welcome as mine and anyone elses.

You're sounding really sad, Bec. :(:unsure:

Edited by remos

• Members

Hey all, I just read this on the front page......

FYI: Website Downtime - April 1, 2008

As you are well aware, Soap Opera Network has been suffering through inexcusable downtime during various time intervals during the week or weekends. In particular, it appears that it goes down every couple of days and doesn't respond.

We are here today to tell you that we are in the process of getting this matter rectified.

In what we are calling Phase 1, the server will be down on Tuesday, April 1, 2008 (no, not an early April Fools joke) for approximately five hours starting at 9am, EST. This is in order for us to perform system upgrades and provide some minor tweaks to the databases.

If all goes well, we expect no further unforeseen downtime.

If you have any questions, you are welcome to send an email to Errol Lewis ([email protected]) or Xavier Toups ([email protected]) and they will try to answer you as best as they can.

Administration

Soap Opera Network

• Members

Geez... what will I do with myself? I don't have anything else to do but sit here and chat all day. I'm going to be lost...

Recaps might be a moot point.

EDIT

I love this....

Did you know that TG was doing an interview with someone named Cindi Rineharart for the 45th anniversary of GH? (Perhaps you know who that is, but I haven't a clue.) Anyway, one of the questions and answers were as follows:

Random Fan (on phone): Who's your favorite co-star?

Tony: Jane Elliot. (basically talks about how awesome JE is...b/c...she is) Finally, they put the two of us together a couple years ago and I've never been so challenged or had so much fun! Awww!

Edited by remos

• Members

Here is a lovely article from EW.COM (Entertainment weekly.com I assume) that someone sent me!

You guys will LOVE this one on what TG said about JE.

Now that your children on the show are adults and a lot of the old guard are gone, especially with the recent demise of Stuart Damon [Alan Quartermaine], what's it been like to see this whole changeover?

Well, I've been very, very lucky in the last five years or so to be able to work with Jane Elliot [Tracy Quartermaine], because I've been a huge fan of her for my entire career in soaps. She and I are both the same age, and I think she was on the show a year before I was. She also came and went and did other shows. But because I have this compadre, this colleague who shares my history and my history with the show, I haven't felt as isolated.... So I've been really fortunate to be able to grow and mature without resentment because it is difficult when you were the focus of the show and having great story all the time to be back-burnered and sort of moved over into the more supporting category, unless you have someone as spectacular as Jane to work with. And that has been really a saving grace for me in the last few years. Plus, you know I've been on the show long enough to demand a lot of time off, so that also helps. [Laughs]

I LOVE TG!!!

Edit

Here is the whole article if you want to read it. Sure doesn't sound like he is ready to jump ship anytime soon!

http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20187225,00.html

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Oh and if you didn't love TG before, read this....he was on Cindi Reinhart's show today. I am trying to get the link for us...and post but here is summary somoeone else posted for me on the other board

Tony Geary on Cindi Rinehart

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just thought you guys might be interested in Tony Geary's interview on Cindi Rinehart (NWA) today! It was a brief phone conversation but in it he was asked 2 great questions:

Cindi: What was your favorite storyline?

Tony: There were so many great ones....But my favorite would have to be the "Left-Handed Boy" story when Luke and Laura were on the run together after Luke had taken Laura from Scotty Baldwin (pre-L&L marriage)

Random Fan (on phone): Who's your favorite co-star?

Tony: Jane Elliot. (basically talks about how awesome JE is...b/c...she is) Finally, they put the two of us together a couple years ago and I've never been so challenged or had so much fun!

Cindy and Tony also talked about how talented and willing to learn JMB is, and how much he enjoys working with her...He said talented like, 3 times...

Also, he said the reason GH has lasted 45 years is because of writing and amazing actors...also, they moved soaps beyond coffee in the kitchen, gossiping about who's sleeping w/ whom.

• Members

Okay, call me a bitch or just reading between the lines, but look at the difference...

ewcbo: 'great', 'easy', protective', 'history', all past tense

TQ/JE: 'huge fan', 'compadre', 'colleague', 'spectacular', all present tense