Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hee hee...here is my convo with Chatup at the SD backupboard tonight...

Hey Chat up! Haven't been to this board in a while. How are you doing tonight?

Hey TF! I'm good - heading out for dinner shortly. You?

I am good! Got any Tracy news you can share? LOL--I know there just must be a ton of spoilers out there about her!

LOL! I"m Chock-full of Tracy spoilers!

The only thing I've heard recently is that she will be very concerned about Luke's choices regarding his business partner and thinks his attempt to relive glory days is going to end badly

I was being a smart ass, cause the scrubs fans were asking about any sex scenes coming up for scrubs, so I asked:

Chat up? Any sex scenes for Luke & Tracy coming up? KIDDING!

LOL!!

I hear they are going to be naked all the time

And finally!

Chatup--so the rumors of JE leaving in May are to the best of your knowlege not true at this time right?

I still haven't heard of JE leaving TF so I would say no.

• Members

From SD IL...I included some for all Qs and Maxie since some of us like her too (especially Ruah)

Monica struggles upon hearing difficult news.

Luke warns LuLu to watch her back around Clauida.

Edward confronts Carly, Jason and Sonny. Saying that Michael never should have been taken from the Quartermaines.

Tracy reaches out to Edward as he talks about the great losses of his family

Spinelli supports Maxie when she doubts herself.

Maxie gets a boost career wise

LuLu doesn't have the same kind of luck

Spinelli attempts to work up enough courage to approach Maxie on a certain topic

Logan attempts to hide what Ric is holding over his head from Scotty and Lulu.

Luke embarks on re opening the Haunted Star. Port Charles's Citizens attempt to share a night of leisure after all the tragedy.

Tracy doesn't like Luke's partnership with the Zaccharas . especially Claudia.

• Members

For the hundredth time, SD has started over.

Here is the new link if anyone wants to register

http://www.thedaytimedish.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3

You have to register with a name, then they send you an email. When you get the email, it has a password that you can later change. You go to the login page, and you have to click secure login button or it won't work. YOu can edit your control panel to change your password.

OY--what a pain in the butt!

• Members

Well, I blocked the person that has been causing me to receive massive emails over on YT. I still might post the clips they asked for, but I just couldn't handle having all those effing messages. Thanks you guys for just letting me vent about that situation.

and ahhh, Im so glad you guys liked my montage. I just had to do something...GH should be ashamed of that thing that they tried to pass off as a montage. and hey, I would LOVE to take a crack at anything over at GH...clip historian, montage maker, whatever.

and Hooked, what other boards do people talk about me at and where did someone say that Im their favourite youtubber at? I have to go check these places out lol. I did manage to register at SD now...yeah!

Edited by AdelaideCate007

• Members

Some medianet photos are up from the week of the 14th which show HS, but TQ is not in them. Claudia is with Luke in one--boo!

From somewhere....at SD

While on the other side of Port Charles, Jerry wants Ian to pay for what he did. Will Ian do the right thing? Meantime, Claudia’s guilt gets the best of her. What will she do to try to ameliorate the situation? Speaking of Claudia, Tracy wants Claudia to keep her distance from Luke. Is Tracy getting jealous of the mobstress? At the same time, Sonny blames himself for Michael’s plight. Will Sonny take Jax up on his suggestion – that he take himself out of Michael’s and Morgan’s lives? One thing is certain. The events of this week will certainly give Sonny thoughts to ponder in that regard.