Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Alright, as tracyluver tries frantically and desperately to finish her philosophy paper due in 20 minutes!!!!.....

It has occured to me that I have made an eroneous, egregious oversight....

so, without further ado *ahem*

CH.9999999999999999!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (i know somebody, somewhere is SO sick of me yelling in their ear) :P

Anyway, timeless, i would be utterly remised if i did not tell you, right at this moment, how very much i enjoy, appreciate, and thoroughly admire not only your fic, but your bravery and your fortitude and your ferocity as a writer. Your spirit shines through your work. You have the ability to transform very fictional characters into very real, personal, multi-dimensional emotions. Attention to detail and subtle nuance doesn't even begin to cover how deeply your delve into the souls of these characters and, truly, into the souls of the readers to draw out something magnificent and fresh with each new chapter. You have fully embodied the sentiment that it is not merely the destination, but the journey. And this is one trip I have enjoyed taking with you. Beautiful, stunning, fierce, true.

• Members

But vices are fun!

Not that I know of. But you never know. Luke always seems to need one more day than Tracy. I'll be able to tell you at 4 PM :P .

BTW, can I tag you for recaps tomorrow (Tuesday)? The screamers have piano from 3:30-4:30, and I won't get to see the entire show.

*still going Guide paperwork...*

• Members

Off Topic:

OK I got to work a little while ago and I was cooking breakfast for the family. They have 2 little kids and I often include them in the breakfast prep before they go off to whatever they do all day. Anyway I was letting the 3 yr old stir the frittata mixture, turned my back, and he puked right into the bowl.

Good Morning to me!

Happy Spring Break Funny!

• Members

That is hilarious Halee!!! I am sure it wasn't for you, but for me, it was a good laugh!

I am trying to play catch up today! Come on funny1, be a spoiler ho with us! LOL!!! I was going to post the wubs things and saw your post!

Seems like the montage for tomorrow is true. I am off to pay bills and be productive a bit on the computer...be back later if I find anything else out!

By the way...I think it is a good idea for us to start calling comment line again and maybe sending a few snail mail letters saying we are glad Luke and Tracy are back together again! Good to see them, etc....so at least we are getting some positive feedback that we are happy they threw them back together.

Edit

From soapzone for this week: (Nothing new)

Johnny desires to foot the bill for Luke’s Haunted Star reboot.

Monica must accept what the courts decide for her.

Next week: Tracy pushes Claudia to steer clear of her husband Luke…

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Halee, That is too funny, well not funny, but you know what I mean. I was telling my daughter about this post and she said "good thing she knew/realized he threw up in the bowl otherwise....." EEEEEEW.

Funny, I am sooooo jealous of your spring break, mine is not until April 20-something. I am soooooo over this symester I could cry. waaaaaaaah!

Hooked, Remos, Funny, Ms. Q, thanks for the spoilers. Looking forward to seeing our girl and her hubba - 'bout time. I agree about calling the comment line Carrie, and little letters re Luke and Tracy being together again. Will work on that later.

Back to my paper on rap music for my writing class... ugh. Don't ask. LOL!

• Members

Vices are fun but can be obsessive, like this damn board. And are you talking to me about the recaps. oh the daunting task of those. but you do them so well.

i'm already a computer ho, a fic ho, this board ho. now you want me to join in the spoiler ho group. damn I'm gonna need a professional when all is said and done. :lol:

• Members

Goodness, I don't turn my computer on for one weekend, and I have like 5+ pages to catch up on. I don't know where to start but thanks to everybody who posted spoilers for this week. I will be posting clips as soon as they are up.

Hooked, glad to have you back! I was at the beach this weekend and thought of you as I drove past Diane's house and pointed it out to my aunt and uncle, how many more months till you are out here?!? :D

OK gotta get back to work.