Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Darn I just posted some whole long post and it got lost, so I will just say hello and that I am home with no broken bones! Only one fall and that was because I was being cocky and trying to keep up with my girlfriend who is a much better skier than I! We both went down the black diamond expert run on our butts with our skis in tow!

Other than that I skiied very well...did some blue/black runs. So nice to ski without children. Enjoyed some hot buttered rums on several occassions!

I haven't watched the show yet from this week.

I hope to chat in a bit...catching up on the thread and I gotta go help my son with some work, but I wll try to chat around 9pm central.

My brother watched the boys and they all had a great time!!

• Members

Oh, you're totally right! I was thinking Markham take 2.

Did she say honeymoon or wedding night? B/c technically I suppose Luke put Coleman in her bed during their "honeymoon period" since it was shortly after they got married...

Maybe if we all email about the wedding date they will fix it...

That's what I was thinking about the hospital thing. Carly got her place on the board. I knew I could count on you, Ms. Q! :)

• Members

The very first thing said to me this morning was "Mommy, I think you're having a bad hair day." (Zion, 5)

I'm trying to explain the difference between "bed head" and "bad hair day", but he doesn't get it. This day can only go up from here!!!!

I'll be around to recap, but I'm not expecting her goodness until tomorrow. Hope everyone has a great day. :D

EDIT

And it continues... this was on SOC spoilers for this week:

Tracy goes back and forth when it comes to Luke.

Also, SZ for next week has more Tracy/Claudia confrontation about Luke. You KNOW they're building to something here!

Perhaps the truth about Claudia being Tracy's will come out at the HS, Tracy and Claudia will have the summer to deal with it while [hopefully] Luke is off trying to find out how it could be true.

Edited by remos

• Members

Morning guys. Someone was giving out airdates for characters just now and found out our girl is on T, W and TH this week.

There is a big montage on Tuesday supposedly for the 45th anniversary. Tracy is in the montage, although I am sure in Q clips or the Ed's Med clips. LnL wedding clip is in there, alan & Monica, etc...

• Members

Wow, I'm going to have heart flutters. That's equal to her entire time in March. Don't know if I can take it.

I'm not sure how I feel about this. I know it's the warm-fuzzy clips, but why can't they shake it up? There was a lot more over 45 years that these actors accomplished.

• Members

Ha! Good luck with the bed head.

And I CAN"T STAND this Claudia character. But if linking her to Tracy gives JE a story line independent of TG, I'm all for it...I guess. I mentioned how I can't stand Claudia right?

And is this GH montage on Tues in lieu of actually Tracy scenes. Or do we know she is on in addition to the montage?

Thanks for the morning scoop. Back to my coffee.

• Members

I was wondering the same thing if she had storyline on Tuesday and scenes or just montage. I think with luke getting the offer from johnny and maybe monica preparing for her hearing Tracy might be on.

Also saw this which was apparently dropped a couple days ago on SD and rehashed this morning...

After all tracy's bickering she doesnt want him gone