The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

nuthin', ILTQ

Okay, was Tracy on in the first 10 minutes, 'cause I was late getting home? If not then she wasn't on (and I watched the whole show needlessly...although Claud is growing on me).

The only thing worth telling is that Claudia isn't satisfied being a silent partner (which she assumes she is b/c she and Johnny are a 'team'). She tells Luke she hopes Lulu doesn't wind up dead because of any involvement with Johnny, and Luke assures her he doesn't have any interest in Lulu's love life nor any problem taking Johnny's money. BUT if anything happens to Lulu he doesn't have any problem killing Johnny, either.

Honestly, if you want to miss today, you won't miss a thing.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Edward and Claudia??? OMG I think I'm either going to be sick or die from laughter!

They seriously need to have this sl go somewhere.... or else...i don't know what yet but I'll do something....don't doubt me. haha

Ugh I just had to sign up for my classes for next year and Im not sure what exactly I should do. I know I'm going to take Acting 4 (but first i need to audition), English 4, Creative Writing, AP European History, and Economics/American Govt. But I'm on the fence if I should take AP Psychology and Genetics because well I hate science and I already have all my science credits. So yeah...sorry... i'm frazzled.

• Members

AdelaideCate007 people can be so rude and what's the other word..... Oh yeah they are called moochers. I really can't stand people like that. In fact there are a few in my family Addie and they expect my grandma to take care of her and she is over 80. I would tell them that I am posting clips out of want but I don't have to do anything. You shoudn't feel harassed or badgered on a daily basis, you are doing them a favor not the other way around. I hope it works out for you.

So are luNacy is on tomorrow? Probably not..... Well at least Luke was on.

BTW, Hooked did you get TL and my pm's last night, since you stayed in the br for a world record of all night long. *throws confetti in the air*

Edited by funny1

• Members

Yeah I saw that. Too funny, Funny!

Addie--I would send them an email back telling them to "F-off". Or to be more diplomatic, I would tell them you searched and you don't have those clips. You are so nice to post any old clips, and I see you being praised BTW on other boards for your clippage!! I feel honored that you even entertain our Tracy requests from time to time!

How rude..people are just so demanding at times it blows my mind!!! We have all asked for things on this board before in the way of clips, recaps, old stuff, fics, etc...but we all seem to give and take and pitch in. I know I asked my fair share and then some when I first came around. I always try to help people out cause people were so nice to me!

I hate "takers and users". I would block sender at the next time they email you!!

• Members

Addie--

Someone posted your tribute on another board saying you were their favorite youtubber and how they were thinking of doing one, but since yours was by far the most amazing thing ever, they wouldn't even dare to compare! Just passing along some kudos!

If you guys haven't seen it, it is a treat! I was almost in tears rememberign some of those moments. Here is the link! Awesome job Addie!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Kdewz5ti34I

• Members

Amazing job Addie!!!

I'm watching GH right now. Would someone get Luke and Spinnelli to the beach and maybe balanced meal. They both look so anemic and ill.

Well my vacation started at 11am. I am off for a week and a half. YAY!!!

• Members

OY... SON's cure is worse than the illness. I hope they can get this new bug fixed - it's really annoying when you want to respond to someone else.

Anyway, the post from awhile back about Edward, Claudia and Tracy seem to be for next Wednesday (9th) and Thursday (10th); Luke and Bobbie also share a drink and discuss Carly/Michael/etc. Tracy's only mentioned for the 10th, though.

Also this: Alan scolds Tracy.

First one from SD, second from GHH2 - both can be known for their fiction, but they get it right a lot of the time...

Edited by remos

• Members

That makes me happy to see SD is going to be on. Guess whatever insider said that Luke would be sharing more scenes with others and so would Tracy but there scenes together were not as many was right. Bummer.

Although I will gladly take Tracy anytime we can get her with whoever she shares scenes with.

I must have missed that part on GHH2 this morning, or it wasn't up yet.

• Members

Anyone seen Timeless around lately? Hope she is okay! Hope you are okay if you are lurking!

Wonder if anyone has heard from PinkPopsicle.

Where has LadyA been?

I hate Weight Watchers....two days and I want to quit. I did however, save enough points for a glass of wine tonight! Anyone around to chat later? Like around 9:30 central time? I will open the br around then to see if anyone is around.

Lainey--Hope your move is going well!