Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

about the only think I can say about this board upgrade is that the site hasn't gone down - yet... This Error message is getting tired, though.

Okay... in 3 hours I have 9 girls for Ruah's Fairy birthday party sleepover, plus my 3 boys. I'm still baking Fairy muffins for tomorrows breakfast. Lucikly Fairies are vegetarian, so I don't have to worry about doing too much. And I've discovered there is a purpose for those tacky 70's green glass leaf shape plates afterall. (I couldn't believe the dollar store actually had them - but they are prefect for a fairy themed party.)

So... I will probably be up for a chat for a very long time tonight.

Hooked, the Diva loved the shoutout.

Glad to see in the spoilers that Eddie is taking the C's to task over Michael. The Q's might have give "Alan Q. III" a twisted sense of loyalty, but there wouldn't have been any bullets involved. I hope JI is allowed to thunder like the Edward of old.

• Members

Thanks funny! Remos, I will be chatting tonight!

So I went to the doctor FINALLY today. Have had this cough since March 5th. She did a chest xray, which was clear, but she said I am having like asthmatic bronchial spasms that are the result of inflamation from the infection I had of bronchitis. She put me on a pred/pak for six days, a z-pack antibiotic and a steriod inhale twice a day for two weeks.

OY! Funny how when it is my kids I run to the doctor at the drop of a hat, but when it is me...

Addie--You are a rockstar my friend on the dish! Just don't forget the little TQ lovefest people when you rise to your stardom over there--LOL!!!

• Members

I hate that we can't edit a post now.

BTW--to cheer myself up from my doctor's appt and diagnosis, I bought a very cool, metallic silver summer/spring purse! Returned my shoe splurge form the other week so it didn't cost me anything--LOL!!! I can rationalize anything!

• Members

hey if you have shopping problems then i have them really bad. i went shopping again and damn i love clearance racks. i torn those racks up. i got some awesome jeans for like 9 and 11 bucks each. and they are good jeans. i might go shopping alot but i work the damn clearance racks like a crackhead to crack!!!!

oh man im shopping like i have a summer job once school is out. oh well ill manage.

• Members

Oh.. to have that freedom...

Well the party is started. The dance music is already loud and I've lost count of who's here. I think we're only missing one or two. Either way I'm already hiding in my office and #$(@*&@(*$&@*(&$@ I forgot to do a liquor run!

And the pillow fight has begun.

• Members

I am testing this out...

Please work. Please work. Please work.

Edit: Can I edit too? Testing. Testing. 1, 2, 3.

Editing again: Thanks hooked! I had tried "Fast reply," but instead of adding the reply, I kept going to "More Options," as I like to preview my posts before posting, but I guess I can't do that. 'Tis okay though.

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

woo hoo ms. Q is in da house up and posting again.

can you chat tonight ms. q? Maybe arounde 9central? I haven't watched GH since Monday. I need to catch up on four episodes.

I am on steriods, inhalers and antibiotics, but the pharmacist said I can still have a glass of wine! I am really worried about myself these days--lol

going to make some salmon (yes you heard me right--MAKE salmon) but I am not eating it.

One kid at movies. Another inviting a friend over.

Be back in a bit.

Search function on soapdish isn't working. Stinks!!! I hope it gets fixed soon. I already Pm'd dishdiva and she knows about it.

Addie is a rockstar on SD!!! LOL!!!!