The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Yeah I cringed when she said that! I do happen to like Lucky/Sam together so I will forgive KeMo!!!

Love how abc threw their vets up front and center with JE, LC, JI behind them along with JZ. what a hypocritical joke that is....what do they get, five minutes of airtime a month then back in the closet! LOL!

Nex--hope you get some clip action this week. I will miss it, so will be looking forward to your clips. Got a good airfare into OC today! $298 round trip--not bad. Usually we fly into LAX, but it is so much more convenient to go into John Wayne! Love that airport, but hate how the planes take off straight up!!!

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

From the new soapdish hellhole this morning...

From an insider named Ultimate scrubbie who has been dead on lately..

Ultimate scrubbie--

Don't know if you have info on these characters, but do you know if Monica is really offscreen the entire month of April and doesn't hear about Michael? Do you know if the Haunted Star reopening is the kick off for sweeps? Anything on Luke and or Tracy?

Thanks!

Don't know about Monica.

Yes, it is reopening and what happens in sweeps no one knows because contracts aren't set in stone ( ) for some. Tracy is out for blood and threatens Claudia away from Luke who works with the Zacchara's in reopening the Haunted Star.

UltimateScrubbie

• Members

Okay--so this is not so reassuring...I call my brother who is coming in to watch my kids while I am away. I tell him I will see him tonight. He says, "yes I get in really late." I was like "no you don't, you get in at 7:49pm. He said "Oh my gosh, so glad i spoke to you. I was looking at that time as my departure time and not my arrival time. I just missed my flight from Costa Rica last week doing the same thing".

This is my brilliant, attorney brother who has travelled the world many times over! OY! I can see him saying.."Oh i thought school started at 3pm, not ended at 3pm for the kids"

Oh well....who cares right if they miss a day or something. I will be on a rocky mountain high!!

• Members

Men are idiots.

Enjoy your trip, Hooked.

I wonder what the dynamics will be with Luke/Zaccharia money/Tracy. She still owns the HS so she's got to come into play somehow.

I'll be watching today to see if there is any build-up for tomorrow.

• Members

Little TL, did you ever get your avi identified? I think it was when Tracy discoverd Lulu and Dillon in the boathouse together. The second time I remember that jacket (taking a pause, that I remember something based on clothing...) was when Lukey returned in Sept. 2006.