Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I think it is true cause she lets him back into the mansion...we have seen that several places...for how long, who knows...cause then she sees the Claudia crap this week. Do we think she freaks on the Claudia stuff, then they make up and she lets him move back in, or do you think she lets him move back in, and then the Claudia stuff happens and they are back to square one again? Although the following week luke is back at the mansion again, so maybe.....the fight of her yelling about Claudia leads to a make up with him declaring that he only wants to be with her???? I hope it plays out that way and he puts the rings back on.

The DC is confirmed.

• Members

***waves to Hooked & Funny***

A Jen Bingley dvd question for those of you who know.

Is there a lot of Tracy on the Dillion & Georgie edits? I don't have any of Tracy from the first year and half she was on before LuNacy. I'd love to see stuff. Does anyone one know if there is much on those first D & G edits?

Just wondering...

• Members

waves back at halee!!! sorry i have no clue halee.

yo i read on the other site that when tracy sees luke with claudia she refuses to let him back in the house. then alice tells tracy that she and the staff will go on strike if mr. luke doesnt come back with her. im laughing just thinking about the scene. i dont know if its true but any lunacy is good.

• Members

Yay!! Operation Trash continues for LadyA..

Here are some wubs scoops.

Oh..btw the Tracy warms up to Luke is part of a long list of scoops that all sound accurate and more of short term in the next week or two... I believe it.

NEXT Week: Look for great Monica/Jason scenes!

**Monica's caught on tape

**Maxie gets Kate's assistant job

**Maxie taunts Lulu. heh.

**Tracy gets the wrong idea when she sees Luke and Claudia together!!

**Monica's drinking causes her to have a black out behind the wheel.

Sorry included the maxie ones cause I like maxie now and can't wait to see Lulu get smacked down! I gotta branch out a bit with this lack of Tracy!

• Members

Funny--which site did you see that about Alice on? SOC? Not SD right?

Halee...not sure about the Georgie Dillon edits, you should email Jen and ask her. The GQ (dillon georgie) website (when it was up and running) had a ton of clips with Tracy in them with Dillon and Georgie, so it might be a good bet.

Let me know what Jen says.

Waving to funny and ladya! I have like 30 minutes...anyone around for a quick chat? Breakroom?

• Members

Cable guide spoilers for this week

Wednesday

Claudia tries to learn more about Sonny by turning to Luke; Robin fears that her pregnancy is surrounded by bad karma; Carly is overcome by grief.

Thursday

Ric confronts Marianna about her connections to Trevor; Sonny warns Kate that Claudia is dangerous; Tracy lays down the law with Luke.

Hoping this means they are on both Wed. and Thursday. Maybe Wed. she sees her and bitches and Thursday she lets him back in the house but lays down the law??

• Members

Thanks. Yes I had read that, but I was interested if anyone had any info on how much Tracy was on them, if anyone had seen the edits. There does seem to be several scenes described that are definitely not in the Luke & Tracy edits, so I may check it out. I emailed Jen so I'll see what she says.

*EDIT*

BTW Nancy I am trying to post a favorite scene of yours and mine at YouTube. Luke and Tracy talking about "Laura" on The Haunted Star after L's recovery. So we will see if I am successful soon.

Edited by halee

• Members

Hello, Lovelies!! Happy Easter-eve!! :)

I have a request here...i have this picture that is...interesting to say the least and right now i just want to know if anyone knows what day its from. Its not a full image, but i was hoping you wardrobe officionatos could help me out a bit. later on, if someone can i.d. the date or at least the general timeline of the pic, and i cant find them on my own, ill ask someone for the clips but right now, does this look familiar to anyone:

Oh, wait, now i dont know how to get the pic out of My Pictures on my computer and onto this thing...Help, anyone??

Edited by tracyluver

• Members

Let me see if I can help. We'll know if my banner shows up in the message...

3tqbanner.jpg

Make sure to remove the spaces from both image tags, start and ending ones. I had to add them so that the tag would display properly. Just add this code in your message and the image should be there. Copy and paste the address of the page where your photo is.

[ img ]http://tracyluke.info/3tqbanner.jpg[ /img ]

Edited by QueenTracy