The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Hey Timeless sorry to hear about your phone company woes. I don't know what your situation is, but let me recommend you check out other services like earthlink or your local cable company. So many of those companies offer really affordable package deals where you can get dsl and phone service with them, for far better rates then most phone companies. Phone companies suck!

*Or just hire faster squirrels! Good luck!

Edited by halee

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

timelesstq--I am so sorry but I don't know how to edit clips down. Maybe Nex has them edited somewhere shorter or Ms. Q. Or ladya...I wish I could be of more assistance, but I am technolocically impaired

On a funny note, my son got home tonight and got into the car and immeditely pulled out a phone number he got of a girl on the plane. He was very proud of this achievement. He said we exchanged myspace URLs!! Too funny!

• Members

This is pathetic...from CH's webite about the 45th party!

Hey there! Well, it wasn't really a party per se. as Jill FP said, "this is a photo op!" The whole thing lasted about half an hour and took place during the lunch break that day. We all just milled about, talking with the various press reps there...Tom Stacey is my personal fave. I absolutely adore that man. And he's cute! And, of course, I devoured the cake. And you know Sarah B had her camera out, you've already seen those pics...

But that was about it. Except that Tom Stacey's mom and aunt were there, interviewing some of the actors for the mag. As adorable as he is...they're better. Love, C

GH is lower than the dirt on a snake's ass to quote TQ!!

• Members

Wow... are they really that out of touch with reality? Some of us can mark significant moments in our lives shared with the characters of GH. My children's birthday parties are more elaborate than that.

I hope there is a changing of the guard soon. It's just too obvious that the people doing the job right now don't understand the meaning of the term 'Soap'.

• Members

From the scrap heap of SD inside lounge...

Someone fires at Jason but Morgan is hit instead. The injury leaves Morgan paralyzed and Jason guilt-ridden.

After being allowed back into the house, Luke, Lulu and Tracy could find themselves homeless once again. Monica decides to pursue the situation with Alan's will.

Lulu is hired as Jax's personal assistant after Kate hires Maxie. Lulu warns Spinelli to steer clear of Maxie but his feelings for the bad blonde one begin to run deep.

What you will see play out in April will be some of what Guza had planned for February sweeps.

Also from SOW:

Tracy lets lets Luke move back home. Woo hoo!

• Members

More of the same stuff but being devoid of Tracy spoilers for so long...thought I would repost and bump the thread up from Daytime Confidential (who takes all their stuff from soapdish)

Claudia is everywhere and even mixing it up with Luke Spencer. She knows alot about Sonny Corinthos including his old pals and she's looking for dirt. A little flirting never fooled Luke Spencer though. He'll have some advice for Ms. Zacchara. Tracey finds Super Sex Barbie in full on flirt mode with her hubby and she is not having it. Is there a truce on the horizon for Monica and Tracey? Monica allows Tracey to move back in and RUMORS have Tracey helping her sister -in- law.

• Members

Yup, this is usually a good sign that things are heating up for TQ. Some of her best stuff is never spoiled, but the days/scenes around it often are.

At least Tracy is finally getting over her anger and letting her heart rule her head a little bit more.

Personally, I think all bets were off with TG's knee. If the knee we saw after Tracy hit him was his actually make-up free knee, then I think the surgery came upon them fairly quickly. Most knees that need replacing don't look like that if the surgery is planned far in advance. Besides he's Danish, and they have a health care system like Canada's. It would have behoved him to plan to have the work done there.

But now he's up, and since tiic didn't plan for anything else for Tracy, she went on vacation. Hope JE enjoyed it.

• Members

My long lost friends!!! Yesterday, I left the house at about 6:45 in the morning and didn't get home 'til after 10 at night, so that's why I wasn't around. :o I tried getting on this afternoon/evening, but it was down!!! :(

For those who remember kenna, she has 2 new videos up on YouTube.

LuNacy: I Don't Feel Like Loving You Today: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrY2EdTQ614

Quartermaines: I'll Be: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mtyaxivlp78

Have a good night, everyone!

• Members

Hey guys!

I know its been soooooo long since I've posted. You guys didn't scare me anyway lol, I lost the forum address and then once I found it again, I kept forgetting to post over here. But anyway, I found SON again and I saw the thread and I was like I have to start going there again, so anyway hey you guys! What's been going on?

Im so irritated with GH that Im just not even watching it anymore except for the clips online of my faves. Blah. Where's Tracy been anyway? Is she suppose to be on soon?

Everything involving GH is just so blah right now, I HATE IT. I can't believe that there isn't going to be a 45th anniversary show. I guess they would hate for anyone to remember when it was good and there where people other than Yawny, Shrewlu, Super!Jason, and the GummiBear Mob. BLECH! (although I did see a spoiler over on SoapDish that made me excited so that means its probably not going to happen)

Someone should start a Save GH campaign (kind of like the Save the Quartermaines thing over at daytimeconfidential.com)

and oh, I joined SOC as AddieLove and Im trying to help with some of the Tracy love over there, and of course on YouTube.

I've actually found JE's two appearences on Law & Order and Im going to post them over on YouTube! oh snap.

-Addie (who's not going to disappear this time I swear!)

Edited by AdelaideCate007

• Members

Nex, LOVE LOVE LOVED the new vid!! Thanks! and congrats on your 600th post :)

Hooked, thanks for the spoilers! and gooooo JUSTIN!!

Addie, Welcome back! Stop by more often.

Ms. Q! Where ya been girly-girl, I've missed ya! Thanks for posting the links to Kenna's vids.