The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Hello all.

Thanks for the link to the spoiler pictures. Am still waiting 'til Tracy ends up in the hospital one day - haha. Any chance Monica will be getting Tracy as a visitor? Maybe Tracy can blackmail her way into the mansion before coming through for Monica in a big way? Maybe, maybe, maybe...

hooked, where are you going?!

bsg, I feel like we haven't "seen" each other in forever!!!

Timeless and funny, keep on writing. I realize I have been so HORRIBLE at keeping up and commenting, etc, but you two are both very talented.

Yay for the HS reopening, but is it just me, or do we never know when it closes? It's opened, then closed, opened, then re-opened... Oy!!! Tracy better be involved, and she better get a nice gown. Nothing frumpy. Or frilly. I'm not too picky now, am I?

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Thank you all again, to everyone who read, and or enjoyed this fic. The last chapter is almost finished.

You are a great bunch of people, with talent, heart and vision!

Now where the F$CK is TRACYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!???!!!???!!!

I concur that they put her in a frilly frumpy or froo froo dress at the HS, I am going to Cal, and poke someone in the eye!

• Members

Greetings all,

I've just dropped in to say hi, and then I'll drop right out again. I'm in the middle of preparing the Diva's grade 5 programme for next year, and finding the holes that have to be filled before September. In a word - it's tiring. At least she's in good spirits about it all and doing her work without much complaint (complete opposite of last year at this time, I can assure you).

I'm glad this LuNacy drought is about to come to an end, but I'm still pissed it too this long. I hope Wednesday and Thursday are worth hype and it's not another blow-through like we've been getting with them individually lately.

Sorry I'm not up to date on the fics. I'm trying...

Hope all of your are well. Hooked, enjoy your trip and I will sent you the recaps by email. Outside of Ms. Q (who gets them that way anyway), anyone else want recaps by email this week? If not, they will be here to read as soon as I can post. (One of the secret pleasures of homeschooling - I'm teaching the Diva to write recaps... they're dictation afterall :P ).

• Members

You all see this?

http://video.accesshollywood.com/player/?id=231612

It's Access Hollywood's video of the 45th anniversary "celebration."

No Jane... not even in the background. I think she smiled for the still picture, and ran like hell. Ha!

Jacklyn Zeman stuck around, however. No comment on that... but if you watch her, I bet you'll think exactly what I think! (Oy vey).

• Members

Hi. I just got home from a revival screening of a movie, Last Year at MarienBad. Ten years ago when I was going to NYU, I thought this was the most brilliant thing ever and it made a huge impact on me. (In my former life as a film student)Ten years later...not so much.

I kinda hate when that happens. I wish I hadn't revisited it. Oh well.

Remos I would LOVE a recap. I sooo look forward to reading them at work. I can't even tell you. It seems like forever since I have had that to look forward too!

And Lainey thanks for the link. Oy Vey indeed!

Edited by halee

• Members

yeh and in that link, Kelly Monaco got her facts a bit wrong--she made reference to JI being there since day one!

BTW--I wouldn't recommend this, but for any of you who ever wanted to register at soapdish, they are closing down the board cause it is no longer able to handle the traffic of all those posters.

Here is the new link

http://www.thedaytimedish.com/index.php

You can register now as a registered poster I believe. She may close it down soon, but in case you want to register...we could use some Tracy representation there....

• Members

I just registered! I've wanted to register there since I first heard about that site, so yeah, I'll represent Tracy over there.

Jacklyn Zeman...oy. That's all I can say. The whole clip wasn't bad though; I love Kelly Monaco, and at least there was no Sonny, Carly, Claudia, Liz, or Jason

So is Tracy going to be on this week? I think I'm going to start doing daily youtube clips for my favourites and Tracy will of course be included.

• Members

Addie--try again. The site seems to be moving faster now.

I have a favor to ask you for me/ladyA--do you happen to have old Tracy/Paul clips when they are in bed I think talking about going baby clothes/ furniture shopping? I think ladyA is trying to find that clip. It was from 1992, somewhere around Jan or Feb maybe. I bet LadyA can come up with the date.

Also, there was a scene when Tracy has Dillon and has a bonding moment with Monica I think. Would love to see that too if you have it.

Do you have any old Scotty/Tracy stuff?

Thanks!

• Members

cable guide spoilers

4/1

Episode: "45th Anniversary"

Jax wants Sonny to keep away from Michael and Morgan; Johnny offers to finance the reopening of the Haunted Star.

Think TQ will get an appearance in this one? She has to say something about the mob being involved! 4/2 is the day of that set tour tht had the photo of JE and TG with the girls on tour and was supposedly the day of Monica's hearing.

• Members

Hey MS. Q. I am going to Breckenridge skiing on wed. til sunday.

I hope Tracy visits Monica at the hospital...she would have to right to forge the truce as she is back in the house this week. Maybe she is on tomorrow? What day is Monica in the hospital i wonder? Surely edward comes to visit her!

• Members

Thanks for posting that link Lainey. Poor Kelly, the girl does not know her GH history, John Ingle did not start around the time she was born, he started in the 90's. I actually remember the day he first started I was on vacation with my family and instead of going to the pool to swim, I stayed in the hotel room to watch GH.